Johnny Imagine

For Foreverfangirls2

Would you ever expect Johnny to cheat? Me neither. Thats why i was certainly surprised to see Johnny kissing Sylvia, Dallys girlfriend. I dont say to much, so i just walked away, my brown curls bouncing sadly. I ran as fast as i could yo be away from this nightmare. I got home and cried face down on my bed.

My mom came in and asked what was wrong. "Johnny was kissing another girl", i cried. She seemed shocked, just like i was. Like i said, no one expected Johnny to cheat. "Im so sorry Sophie. Johnny seemed like such a nice boy. I didnt think he would do that", she tried to comfort me. "No one did", i whispered.

My mom forced me to go to school the next day. She said just because i was sad didnt mean i had to mess up my education. I slipped on my skinny jeans and hoodie with my converse and headed towards school. I really didnt want to talk to anyone especially my friends but they come up anyway.

"Hey Sophie", Two-Bit greeted. I just ignored him and walked towards class. "Hey Soph, whats up. You never ignore me!", Two shouted. I continued into my class, which i just happen to have with him. He kept throwing paper balls at my head. Finally, i opened one. It read:
Whats wrong? I know your quiet but never this quiet. You arent the person to ignore your friends. Tell me whats wrong.

I wrote down this:
I saw Johnny kiss another girl at the lot. Not just any girl either. Sylvia. Im upset ok. Im not in the mood to talk right now. I will only talk by note ok?

I threw it back at him. He threw it to me one more time. It said:
Im gonna talk to him. You wont stop me either. Your welcome.

I crumpled up the paper and glared at one of my good friends. He just smiled at me. I walked out of class and went outside for lunch. I sat in a corner by myself. I dont want to be near anyone. Then i heard my best friend ever. "Sophie, why are you over here?", Pony asked. "I dont want to talk Pony", i whispered. "Why not? ", he asked. I wrote what i wrote down on a napkin what i wrote to Two. He gasped. "Johnny did that?". I nodded my head. "Ill be right back", he said.

A few minutes later, Johnny stumbled over towards the table. "Sophie", he said. I turned away from him. "Sophie im sorry", he began. I wrote a small note:i dont want to hear it.

"No Sophie. Im sorry. I didnt mean it. I got lost in the moment..." With someone elses girl. "I know. I need to apologize to Dallas to, but i need you to accept my apology first". I dont want to Johnny. "Please Soph. I dont want any girl but you". You should have thought about that before kissing someone else. I told you i would be done if you ever cheated. I cant deal with that. I cant. I still love you though. "Then get back together with me!". I wish i could, but i stand by my word.

Johnny stomped off, upset he couldnt get me back. Pony came over and comforted me. I felt awful but soon got over it. I wish i could forgive Johnny, but he had a girlfriend while cheating and Sylvia had a boyfriend while cheating, and thats one of my good friends. Nothing would be the same again.