3. he'll have to close an eye

CHAPTER THREE

SHE DID NOT LIKE AEMOND

SHE DID NOT LIKE AEMOND. Daemerys despised him and his brother Aegon. It hadn't taken long for the two Targaryens to disrupt their fun and she could tell by the way the Rhaenyras sons looked at them, they didn't like the brats either.

Halaena on the other hand she did like, the two soon bonded over a spider that was walking over her hand, the murmurs under her breath made Daemerys realise they had a lot in common — they heard the same things.

Daemon collected his daughter from the young Targaryen princess when the sky turned black and the stars came out. He carried her to her chambers, Baela and Rhaena left a while ago as they were still grieving for their mother.

"He'll have to close an eye".

"Who will, sweet girl?", Daemon raised an eyebrow at her when he opened her chamber door. But the confusion on her face left him knowing she didn't know herself. "It's okay, just get some rest".

Daemerys didn't know how long it had been until she was being shook awake, her blue eyes peeling open to see her sisters looming down on her. "Come quick".

Small pairs of feet padded the floors, the boys had been awoken too and come to join the girls, though Daemerys and the boys knew nothing of what was happening — only following the girls.

"Jace, what are we doing?", Lucerys asked, hand gripping Daemerys when Aemond walking through the shadows.

"It's him".

"It's me".

"Vhagar is my mother's dragon".

"Your mother's dead and Vhagar has a new rider now", Aemond bit and Daemerys scolded him in anger.

"Do not speak of her!", she yelled but he merely ignored her outburst — only fuelling her anger.

"She was mine to claim".