19. feel time moving

CHAPTER NINETEEN

*MATURE CONTENT*

*MATURE CONTENT*

IT had been six months since Daemerys and Aemond had been wed

IT had been six months since Daemerys and Aemond had been wed. The pair had earned an earful from the council the next day, nobody was more furious than Alicent and Otto but the damage had been done and the bloody sheets had proved that.

Daemerys had been worried over the last months, the lack of child that was brought the couples way made her question whether she was able to have children — the thought made her sick with guilt. Aemond had expressed his passion for wanting children with her and women tend to become with child a few months after their wedding or so she was told.

Rhaenyra had suggested it simply took time but after the birth of her sixth child, Visenya, Daemerys couldn't help but think her mothers words were a lie and it brought her no comfort.

Viserys had barely been hanging onto his life, as time went on he was in and out of consciousness and couldn't remember his own wife and children anymore — decaying would do that to a person.

"My love?", Aemond searched for his wife, looking in the library to see her walking harshly with a book in hand. A book on children that the maesters used when learning about child development and child labours.

He sighed deeply when he saw the cover and the crease in her eyebrows — he too thought of the possibility that she wasn't able to have children but held onto hope and prayed every night.

"Aemond, look", she didn't look up as she motioned for him to come over. The man strides across the room until he's standing beside her — the book propped on her arm open for him and she taps the page. Remedies to help bare children.

Of course, Aemond ran an exhaustive hand over his face before taking the book from his tired wife, the bags under her eyes from the lack of sleeping — the voices had gotten worse since their wedding.