26. of a movie i've seen before

CHAPTER TWENTY—SIX

AEMOND had be rotting away in the dungeons of Dragonstone for what felt like months

AEMOND had be rotting away in the dungeons of Dragonstone for what felt like months. It had been a few days since he had arrived and was instantly whisked away before he got to speak to his wife and grieve the loss of his son. Though he knew he deserved it for betraying his wife and marriage. He should have told her and he knew that but the damage was done.

Daemerys breaths in deeply before entering the dungeons. It was cold and damp, water dripped from the cobblestone walls to the stone floor from the gloomy weather. Aemond lifted his head when he heard feet padding towards him, his eye widening when he sees the woman he loves — dark bags were living under her red eyes, her stomach was now flat though her hands rested on her stomach from the force of habit.

"Daemerys", the woman noticed the scratching tone of voice, he hadn't been given anything to drink or eat but she couldn't find it in herself to have sympathy after all she had lost and all that Aemond had taken from her.

The woman stopped outside of his cage, "Aemond", her voice was neutral, not giving away her real emotions but he guessed he was lucky for that because she was raised by Daemon Targaryen and he wasn't ready for her wrath.

Daemerys looked at him coldly, not knowing what to say to him. What could she say? He was the one to betray her and now he was looking at her as though she was his entire world. But you don't hurt people like that.

"How long am I going to be here?", he suddenly asked, looking at her sadly but almost winced when she snapped back at him.

"When I see fit".

He nodded slowly before picking at his dirty nails, he felt disgusting — not just physically, the mud caked in his hair and clothes but inside of him felt as though he was ashamed and he was. "Why did you do it?".

Aemond looked back up at her through the bars and swallowed, "They're my family", Daemerys closed her eyes and nodded. "But I was mistaken".