5. i fucking hate this town

CHAPTER FIVE

THE CARRIAGE came to a slow, Daemerys sitting between her two brothers

THE CARRIAGE came to a slow, Daemerys sitting between her two brothers. She didn't want to be here, she wanted to go home already.

"All hail Rhaenyra of House Targaryen. Princess of Dragonstone and heir to the Iron Throne and her royal consort, Prince Daemon Targaryen".

Rhaenyra opened the carriage, stepping out first. It was quiet. Too quiet. Daemon stepped out next with Daemerys shortly after — her face contorted into a scowl at the lack of people awaiting her families presence.

"The fucking jest of it", she muttered angrily, standing beside her parents as her brothers stood the other side of her.

The main doors open with a screech, Lord Caswell coming down the steps quickly, "Welcome back, Princess".

Rhaenyra looked dumbfounded by her lack of welcome as did Daemerys, "Lord Caswell".

Lord Caswell took them inside. The children were told to go to their chambers as Daemerys, Rhaenyra and Daemon continued along, the halls of the palace were so quiet you could hear a pin drop, "What is that?", Daemerys asked nobody as she stared up at this big star.

"I would say it's nice to be home, but I scarcely recognise it", Rhaenyra also looked around leaving Daemon to hum.

Opening the door to the Kings chambers, Daemerys walked in first, his art work displayed on the table. Rhaenyra walked through, pushing the veil to the side to cast a look at her sick father. "Father?".

Daemerys stepped into the room with her mother, her uncle looking almost unrecognisable — she hated seeing him in so much pain, they all did.

"Who goes there?".

"Father. It's me, my King. Rhaenyra".