SOMETHING THAT UNEXPECTED

HAI DEARS..

HERE I AM STARTING MY NEW STORY.....HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY WHILE READING.

Beautifully decorated wedding venue ...the guests media celebrities like that there is a lot of high class peoples are present to attend the marriage of JEON'S GROUPS only heir and also the number one CEO JEON JUNGKOOK'.

Everyone was waiting for the ceremony to start and also very much curious to see who he gonna get marry.
Jeon Jungkook is the most hot sexy clever handsome and also cold arrogant strict person too.Everyone knows that if anyone mess up with him and his buisness or his personal life he gonna ruin them ...there is always a scary dominant aura around him...so everyone... like the entire korea waiting to see the person who gonna be the life partner of this heartless man......

AT THE SAME TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE...

Everyone in the dressing room are in a state of shock + angry.
The bride Lee Seokmin, runaway with his boyfriend. Now the entire Jeon family at the rail of getting humiliated infront of whole world .The pride respect image that they have been building up from the past 50 years gonna be ruined by this news.

Mr. Jeon wonwoo was getting furious by seconds passing as he thinks about consequences of announcing this news to the whole world.He is gettting frustrated that couldn't find any solution for this problem.

Firstly it was a pure arrangement of buisness with LEE'S group , who were also a biggest company in korea.By this marriage he can make both of their buisness stable also his sons too.
Secondly Lee minho is his best friend since school so this marriage gonna be a completion to their friendship too.
But unfortunately both families didn't have any idea about seokmins love relationship .So that's why they decided to held the wedding as soon as possible.

Wonwoo is not a typical cold arrogant buisness man, instead of that he is a person with good heart loving and kind personality. Loves his family a lot.But he will not forgive if anyone anything mess up with his family or buisness. But now he don't know how to take care the situation...

Mrs.Jeon was in a state that can't describe.It was supposed to be a happy day.Her one and only son getting married and gonna start a new family .He grown up well studied well...Taken in charge of their company..leads a good life.But now .....what they can do to make all this clear...she don't know when she started to crying.... At that time her maid Eunhee and her son came beside her and started to console her...even they don't know what to do .

When wonwoo noticed his wife is crying at the instant he gone to her side .That's when he saw cute little boy standing beside them .

" who is this boy" Mr Jeon asked to Hye-sun who is standing there." Oh he is my son NAMJOON. He came from the village to attend the wedding ".

After like 5 minutes Mr.jeons was thinking something and the next thing he said made everyone shock

" Namjoon gonna marry Jungkook...."

Finally i had the courage to publish the first chapter.kindly forgive my mistakes and thanks to the people who gave me the confidence to do this.

Special thanks to my dear crazy friend Achu...and my best sis Anna😍😍 .