FAMILY GATHERING...

( So guys the important thing i want to tell you all that here i will be mentioning the name of parents...so if you guys are confused just read the character introduction 2 . )

      KIM MANSION..

Everyone of them was chatting in the backyard of the Kim's mansion where which decorated for the gathering party...mostly like a party for newly weds...every corner of the yard decorated with blue roses along with the aromatic candles ...the atmosphere was very nice and aesthetic for everyone's taste.... After all it's Taehyung who personally decorated the place for the home party...
              All of the Kim's..Park's...Jung and Min family were talking with each other. They all are happy that they could have a gathering like this after a long time.
Back in the days they all were together like this almost everyday.. They are friends from childhood at first .( they all are cousins too... it's complicated to draw their family tree .but bear with it guys...(⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)). Then they become lovers....got married... become parents...also they made their own respectable postions in the field they are working...like they all are really popular celebraties and buisness persons too. So as the years passed their time for bonding got decreased... But their children followed their parents route...So it's a golden day for them..they could spend their time with their beloved friends ...their big family..
        They all were waiting for the Jeon family...mainly for the newly wed couple. Jungkook's marriage was a sudden one so they couldn't attend it because of their own works. So this party was the most awaited moment for all of them to meet the new member of the family.... that's out Joon.
They were already heard how Joon changed their angry lion Jk.....which any of them couldn't do all these yrs... So now they are waiting for their new son in law.
    But all these time our mochy and Tae bear was glaring their heart out of each other...at some moment they were close to throw punches if beomgyu didn't interrupt their dead war. The parents can somehow sense the tension between these two but it got distracted by the Sope couple... They two were being too much lovely dovely that made everyone to coo at both. Firstly Min Yoongi is not a person who like to show affection even if it's infront of his parents...but now he is following Hobi like a love sick puppy.
But in reality he was begging Hobi for forgiveness which all they misunderstood.. Hobi 's mood swings started and it hit hardly against yoongi...
Hobi was angry at yoongi that he gave a silent treatment to the rapper...
Actually the thing was...

Flashback..

Yoongi and hobi was cuddling at their couch watching the song cheers by the idol group seventeen. Which both of them enjoying it and vibing along with the song. But when it's come to the particular part where hoshi' s hip shake which was the main attraction....

"Owwwww....look at that moveeee hopee....woah...i didn't know he could be this much hot also perfect by this one step... believe me hobi it was the best attraction of this song..."

"So you are saying his that step is the entire perfect and most attractive thing in this song ?'

'Yes...you got my point..look how sexy and beautiful he is being by that ...woah"

"So you are telling me that he is being more than me..'

"Ha? Pardon?"

"So yes....you are saying that now he is being more attractive than me you grandpa...male?"

"Hoba i di_"

"Shut up you idiot...i know you don't love me anymore....now i am being pregnant with your child and you are thirsting over the idol boy...then y did you marry me? Y in the first place you proposed me... Don't ever come to me again...."

"Whattttt you are talking hobi ...u know i didn't mean it like that.....and how could u say all those words like this hobi....."

'Don't talk with me ever again Mr. Min Yoongi....'
With that hobi slammed shut their bedroom door ..