HIS HEALER ....

Wedding ceremony ended beautifully...
Everyone present there was happy...they all were talking about our newly wedded couples...who were time to time just smiling each other...may be staring like ...( mostly our Jk)....they will die if one of them look away...
The romantic theme of wedding decoration made the all aura so sweet...lovely.....
Jk was really confused....yeahhh like its the first time he seeing this boy..but whenever he looks at his cute husband his heart fills with so much warm....peace....nothing bothers him....he just want to look at that Blue eyes....want to dive through all the emotion that shown by his husband....

If we look at our joon...he was feeling shy ....nervous ....also something that he couldn't express...
He always believed in the fantasies such as fell in love with a man at first sight....But he fell in love with Jk in their first kiss....He was thinking about the theories he read in their local library which was in their village ..
It says that if we kiss the person who is our destined soulmate we will feel butterflies fireworks and also so much warm ...and to his surprise he felt all of this emotions when Jk kissed him....

Like this small interaction and the wishes from all the guest present there..the wedding ended with a satisfaction to Mr.jeon....There is a long night waiting for him to explain everything to his son...he knew that...but he was feeling too much easiness bcz he know his son don't regret the marriage..

-----------------*****************-----------------

The car ride to Jeon mansion was really quiet..Jk was feeling happy when he look at joonie...Namjoon was feeling shy and blushing crazily whenever he feels Jk's eyes on him....
Jk slowly looked at joons hand which placed in his lap shaking slightly..
He slowly take joons right hand and hold it with a little squeeze.
Joon flinched when slightly cold hands holding his hand.He looked at the owner who gave him a smile ....that surprisingly made his whole body warm....like that they reached in Jeon's mansion.

It was Mrs.jeons decision Jk and namjoon gonna live with them until they feel comfortable with each other. It made joon in ease...bcz he was really nervous about moving out with Jk.
On the other hand Jk too...he wanted Joon to be more comfortable and open with him too....like that he can start his new life with his cute husbsnd.
■●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●■

When newlyweds arrived at the Jeons mansion they were welcomed by Jeon's couples ,Namjoon's mom and the maids .All were waiting for their arrival.
When Namjoon saw his mom he immediately ran towards her and hugged her tightly. He was shaking slightly. The unexpected wedding made him nervous as hell , eventhough he liked it. It was too much overwhelming for the little boy. His all worries and the afraid feeling ...all comeout together as he began to sob ..... Also his mothers eyes began to shedding tears. Everyone present in the living room watched the interaction with a lots of emotion.

Jungkook who was standing at the entrance got stucked there. His heart clenched tightly as he saw Joon crying.He wanted to comfort that little boy too..but didn't know how to. Moreover he knew that they both need their own time too...
"Eommaa..i am scared...i want to be with you...."
" Please ..don't cry my baby bear...you are eomma's strong baby right?"eventhough he was crying he slightly noded his head .." so listen baby ...eomma will be here with you...just relax ok"...
" Hye sun -ah you should get him to jk' s room.go get freshen up son. It was a long exhausting day for you..you just need to relax".Mrs.jeon who was standing there said with a small smile . She knew Joon need some time to adapt everything happend today.
Hearing mrs.jeon Joon, his mom dnd two other maids made their way to Jk's room.
Jk was watching all this with a warm feel. Suddenly he felt an unexplainable joy by thinking that , from today onwards Joon will be with him in his room. Unconsciously he smiled thinking about that...but a deep thorat clearing voice made him come out of his senses.
When he tilted his head he saw his father with a stern and serious expression.Jk know what it means. The both of them gone to mr.jeons personal office...Afterall this gonna be a long night .....
《 ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤》
Namjoon was sitting in the couch in Jk 's room after taking a warm shower. It made his body fresh and relax... mrs jeon and joons mom were with him too..when he first entered in the room he hot amazed ...intimidated by the interior of jk's room it clearly gives a dominant aura like jungkook...but somehow that made joons heart feel relaxed...

" Joon baby... i really hate to say this but...now you are not a child.....you have a big responsibility as a husband...along with being a student...i am not saying you to be a typical househusband who only thinks about husband.... house cores...like that tiring this...i am saying that, now you have another person to share your worries ,share your sadness, share your every emotion....like a back bone to you whom you can relay on your every moment....but for that first you have understand him....should be open and comfortable with him....
Even if you love him or not you have to give him a chance to be with you ....and never ever lose your self respect too...you should talk with the things that make you uncomfortable and like that....
I know this is not the thing you wanted...but give some time and just give it a try....may be that will be a great decision in your life...and like you know i was jk' s nanny...so i know about him..may be he seem like a cold one but belive me he is so much warm inside...try to ease your all day with that warm..." mrs kim said namjoon very patiently and with a soft smile..somewhat it made joon more relax....his eomma is always best....
"Don't make my son in law nervous with your long speech Hye sun-ah....joonie bear don't think too much ok..i know it's our first meet...but it turns out that you are destined to be my son's bride..and i am really happy for that..lastly i am gonna get a baby docter here other than a buisness crack head...." two of them start to laugh at mrs.jeon when she said this....Joon felt at ease... "And dear about jungkook...i know you don't know each other...it was sudden ...but like your mom said he is a good person with beautiful heart....i am sure you two will make a best couples... You already made a place in his heart...try to own that place...try to change him too...when it's comes to family he loves us dearly ...but don't know how to show that...change his coldness with your love dear....."
mrs.jeon simply said to Joon...and his heart wanted to belive in them and love his husband like his heart wanted......He give nod with full dimple smile to both mothers....The maids standing there too melted at his beautiful smile....
○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○

Jungkook was angry....like he wanna kill the entire Lee family at the moment.
The consequences that he supposed to be face.... the thoughts made him furious....But at the sudden instant his mind diverted to his Namjoon....It made his heart warm,the uncontrollable joy of happiness melted all his anger.... He was surprisingly shocked about the change in his emotion...the anger which always take control on his mind now relaxed by the thought of his Dimple cheeked husband...unconsciously a smile slipped out....
Mr.Jeon who was watching his son carefully can clearly see all the wave of Jk's emotions... When his angry face changed to soft smile at the moment he know the reason...."NAMJOON...HE IS THE HEALER OF HIS SON"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

HAI ALL.....

HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER ....I REALLY LIKE WRITING THIS STORY...AND ALSO YOUR SIMPLE RESPONSE MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY...

FOR THE NEXT 2 CHAPTERS WILL BE THE DAYS OF OUR NAMKOOK'S SIMPLE BUT CUTE ROMANCE...AND SOON I AM GONNA INTRODUCE OTHER CHARACTERS TOO....SO BARE WITH IT ...

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION AND SUGGESTIONS...I LIKE TO KNOW THAT .....

LOVE YOU ALL