TIME FLIES FASTER WITH LOVE.

Hello guys I know i am sooo much late..so many things happened inbetween time and I wasn't in a state of writing the story..
You all know this story how much I love to write this..so writing it in a bad mood will not show the emotions as I wanted it like so...

A BIG SORRY FOR IT..

now let's get into the life of our cutie Namkook..

...........................💜...............................

After a long time skip of 7 months

It was a Friday noon. Jimin and Joonie was sitting in the stone benches in college garden waiting for the others to come. It was their first sem examination last day. They will have 2 week holidays.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu being in the buisness department their exams will end late so that both were waiting for them and the other two friends of them.
Jimin and Namjoon being in the same department of medicine as well as in same class that made them more close together. Both are the top 2 in the class to say loved by every student too.

It's been 6 months that their classes started. At first Jungkook was too much worried about letting Joon out in college even though his own brothers was there atlast the stern scolding of Mr.Jeon and the assistance of Jae to check them he finally relaxed a bit.
But still he is the one who drops Joon and yeonjun in college at morning and after class Jae will pick them both along with Jimin and Beomgyu will go to sope's house. It's hobis 7th month the doctor said he needs special care until the delivery. So being the loving husband yoongi never let him go out of the house. So to cheer up hobi all the youngest ones will go and visit him everyday.

At first the students in the college didn't talked or not even look at the 4 . Cause they knew who they are especially about Joonie. On his first day Jungkook came to the college and threatened the students with his famous glare eyes whenever any of them looked at Joon. So basically everyone thought they are the cliche rich spoiled brats of high society.
But as the days passes they all understand how kind and nice are them. How much respectly and politely they all behave with other students without judging them. Not even once they shown the wealth or power of being rich and having powerful family to any of the students. They always behaved friendly and helped them in the way they can and always been a good friend. That all made students to love them so much.

Ofcourse like everywhere there were group of bullies tried to mess with them but the 4 of them gives the perfect reply and actions for their doings so that nobody had the courage to disturb them again.

They also got two new bestfriends from college. Kim Soobin and Lee Anna. Soobin is studying in same class as Yeonjun and Beomgyu in buisness department. About him he is so much sweet and caring more than mature than all the others. He is the one who take care of this bunch of babies like a big brother. He is actually from Canada that he grown up there. But his parents are Korean that they wanted him to have his college education in their own country like Jimin , yeonjun and Beomgyu. He is living with his uncle's family.
The second one is Anna, the one and only girl in the group to say the most crack head among them. She is a orphan girl a scholarship student from Daegu, studying in the same class as Jimin and Joonie.Just because of her identity she used to bullied a lot by other students and one day they 4 saw her and saved. From that day they take cared her well now she is like a sister to all of them.

After like 5 minutes of waiting yeonjun, Beomgyu and Soobin came to the spot where Joon and Jimin where sitting . It's their usual spot at college they hangout.
3 of them exhaustily sat beside the 2.