LOVE.......ON AIR...

Jk felt lifeless.. it's been 20 minutes...he searched every shops and couldn't find Joon. Numbness took over his body...he couldn't felt anything...second passess he felt a familiar silence clouding his ears..
He don't know where...how he can find his love.....once again panick filled inside ....
So many worst scenarios flooded his mind. What if someone kidnapped him?...what if he got hurt?....what if?...like 100 of questions and he went blank....

Suddenly his phone ringed showing an unknown number. With a heavy heart he attended the call.

"He..hello..."

"Is this Mr. Jungkook?"

"Yeah...who are you?"

"Sir, your husband is with me can you come to the water fountain on the entrance ...?"

"YES.... I will be there right now..."
With a happy smile he ran towards the entrance . His heart was beating loudly as he getting near....then he saw his Joon....

"Nammieeeeee....."
Jk shouted loudly made Joon to look over there. At the moment he saw Kook he ran towards Jk and jumped on him, who catches Joon immediately. Both hugged tightly as tears streamed....the feelings of being in each other's arms....both felt they are alive again....Jungkook smiled through his tears .....same goes to Joon .
He was sobbing hardly...being away from his hyung for a short time and the guilty of making his hyung worry made him cry harder.
Jk patted Joon's back to console him but it made him cry harder. Finally after being in his safe place he stopped crying and both pulled away.

"Joonie...baby...where were you...you know how much i worried ....i thought i lost you bub...."

"Hyu...ng....i...am...so......sorry.......please........forgive me hyung......"

"It's... it's...ok love...now you are here....but can you tell me what happened?..."

"It's...someone snatched the camera from me when i was going to the table...he ran and I chased him....and I lost the way..."

"Did you get hurt baby?... "
Jungkook asked as he checked Joon

"No hyung ..i didn't..."

"Then what happened?..who called me ?"

"When I was running someone caught the thief and i got back my camera. When i searched for my phone i found its lost and he told me he will help me. "

"Oh..then where is he?.."

"I am here sir..my name is Kai."

"Oh...nice to meet you Kai...I am Jeon Jungkook. "
He said as he forward his hands for a shake hand and Kai happily took it.

"Thank you so much Kai. If you weren't there i don't know what happened to him..."

"It's ok sir...as a human I should help others.. that's all.."

"But there were so many people but you decided to help me hyung. Thankyou so much ....."
Namjoon said as he bowed respectfully.

"You are welcome ... it's really nice to meet you sir. I always heard about you and to say i admire you so much...in a young age being a successful also the number one is such a credit . And it's my pleasure to meet such and honoured person. "
Kai said which made Joon smile in very proud with a look clearly said...'yes that's my husband...'

"It's not something that we can't do ..but we should have a strong determination and hardworking mind.... that's what made me success....and you should believe in yourself....be confident. "
Jk said with a warm smile.

Before Kai could say anything his phone ringed ..

"Hm.. it's my time to go... it's really nice to meet you two...enjoy your trip... fighting...."