THE KISS MADE US FELL IN LOVE...

Jungkook was feeling restless frustrated He wanted to scream loudly. He never wanted this marriage ,also not ready to accept anyone in his life as life partner.In his entire life he only had one dream BE A GREAT SUCCESSFUL BUISNESS MAN...he always gave first priority to 'J WORLD'so this marriage feels like a distraction.

When his dad proposed about the marriage with his friends son he denied it at the instant.But he knew eventhough his father is a very loving person , he can't change any of his decision that already made.So he agreed to the marriage. He trusted his father so much that he knew his dad will not do anything that make him regret.....

He had another reason to denying this marriage.He always had anger issues ,Small things ,simple matters made him angry easily. He always popular for his hot tempered character. Sometimes his own behaviour made him afraid.what if one day he hurt his beloved ones. what will he do if he lost his relations with them. He always afraid ,that's why he didn't want to get married. Don't want to hurt and make suffer another person by welcoming him to his life..

From the start he consulted so many  doctors tried so many medicines methods. But nothing helped him upto a level. After that he couldn't control his self. These thoughts were always bugged him.Literally he is like a wild wolf when gets angry.   

But now there he is standing infront of priest waiting for his bride to be arrive.
 Everyone in the hall looking at the door to the bride's arrival..really curious about who gonna marry their cold prince JEON JUNGKOOK.
Some of them were amazed by handsome Jk Photographers are clicking every angle of the CEO. After all it's gonna be the hot news in the online social media.

The JEON couple and namjoons mom  and all the staffs were really nervous about the reaction of jungkook.....they were tensed by the time passing...

A loud sound averted all of their attention towards the door...There comes the bride.....   

Everyone  of them in the hall mesmerized by seeing a beautiful  cute boy in a black and white suit coming towards Jk followed by cute little girls in white gown

Everyone  of them in the hall mesmerized by seeing a beautiful  cute boy in a black and white suit coming towards Jk followed by cute little girls in white gown. All of them stoped breathing as he smiled, which showed his dimples.

Photographer's were busy clicking pictures...And if we take a look at our CEO  he was standing there with mouth agape....forget to breath.he was confused....but also standing there like affected by a spell.....

.As Bride made the way to him he saw how much shorter the mall when he stand beside him...but one thing confused him like hell...
WHAT HAPPENED TO LEE SEOKMIN...
He was his bride ....but how come there is this boy as his bride .With a confused look he looked at his father..Mr.Jeon give him a assured nod and come forward take Namjoons and Jk  hand and held together...and whisperd with a smile." Let the marriage happen for now we will discuss everything later" ...Jk made a fake smile ...like that Namjoon too...

So MR.JEON JUNGKOOK ARE YOU READY TO TAKE MR.KIM NAMJOON AS YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE...

"YES I DO"

MR.KIM NAMJOON ARE YOU READY TO TAKE MR.JEON JUNGKOOK AS YOUR BELOVED HUSBAND FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

      "YES I DO"

"God bless you ..you may kiss the bride now"

When priest end his sentence..both of them look each other nervously....Namjoon already expected this but he don't know what to do .....he looked at Jk with pleading eyes....

on the other hand Jk was going to decline the kiss but when he looked at the BLUE eyes of his bride...his heart skipped a beat........it started to beat loudly.....he felt so many butterflies all over his body...and he shifted his gaze to Namjoons plumb rosy lips...his entire body got dry....like under a spell he lean to the lips which is inviting him to be kissed ...slowly he moved his lips with namjoons...

Namjoon got shocked when he felt soft lips pressed against his....before he proceeds what happened  right now they were moving and an arm hold his waist tightly....at the moment he realised Jk was kissing him....he was feeling a whole fire work in his body .......slowly he started to kiss back....
That's when the newly wedded husbands fell in love ....unknowingly.....with their first Kiss...

A loud applause  heard through the hall...that's when both of them come back to their senses....namjoon was blushing like the red roses decorated around him..Jk was feeling so much proud and give a full smile to the crowd...without taking his hands from namjoons tiny waist.

The Jeons couples ...Namjoons mom...the other staffs Jk's secreatary like everyone in the hall shocked to see the cold prince's smile....It was the first time they saw him smile like this.....

AT THAT MOMENT MR.JEON SCREAMED INTERNALLY  WITH FULL OF JOY.....HE REALISED THAT IT WAS THE BEST DECISION.....

NAMJOON IS THE RIGHT ONE WHO CAN CHANGE THEIR SON ......

"So my lovely readers....like i said the wedding is the starting of new events...

The cold prince fell in love with our cute boy at the first sight....there will be a lots of romantic moments with some other feelings included are coming on the way ......there is lot more characters to be INTRODUCED.........i have a surprises for you guys as the story ongoing....

Like you all noticed  i made a little changes in the story..
" like namjoons height ,age and eyecolour..
In this story namjoon's eye colour has a significant importance....
So please bare with it...

Also thank you for all of your support once again...

Please comment about ur opinions and Suggestions....i want to know.....it will give me some motivation and confidence ....."

I am already planning to write the next parts too ....but your feed back gives me some confidence to go further....

♥️♥️♥️

Lovingly your Authour...