PAIN AND MEMORIES...

It was 12 Pm. Jimin was still practising in Hobi's dance studio for more than 2 hours. He was working hardly to get his moves more flexible and perfect. The thing is he is having a dance competition next week on Jeju named 'Hyper'. It's not because he wanted to win the game. But he really liked to dance and wanted to use every chance he gets.
In his point it makes him learn about dance more...where he lacks what is new in the styles...new moves.. new genres like that. Afterall he is the son of park'she could get the first prize if he wants.. but no he wanted to explore Dance and enjoy it.
Normally on other days Hobi will be here to teach him and Yeonjun. But the doctor strictly recommended that he needed full rest for first 4 months.
He is a bit weak cause of the diet and continues concerts they had. So he should take proper rest .
When Jimin continues his practise someone entered the room and stopped the music.

"What the he-..oh Yoongi hyung.."

"Come on buddy we should leave your Hobi hyung is waiting impatiently for you"

"Yes...but you are still late hyung you know "

"I know and sorry let's go before that squirrel rip of my head..."

"But you love him though"

"Very much".
With that Yoongi and Jimin left to sope's home . Hobi couldn't monitor Jimin so Yoongi suggested that he will pick him from studio and get him to hobi so he can still monitor Jimin.

"So Jiminee...when you are leaving.?"

"Dad have a buisness meet there next week so we are planning to go there Sunday. "

"Oh..so when is the competion ?"

"Thursday...."

"Hmm I always wondered y you choose to become a doctor instead of focusing on being a dancer.."

"Becoming a doctor like mom is always my dream hyung. You know that stethoscope...it always fascinated me. And the way mom diagnosed the patients their respect and trust to her it all made me choose it. Simply...Dance is what I like the most. But a Doctor what i wanted to be the most. .."

"Hmm. I got it...guess what I will always support on whatever you choose Minnie."

"I know .." Both of them smiled as Jimin took his water bottle to drink some.

"But what is the actuall problem between you and Tae...?"
Suddenly Jimin choked on the water hearing Yoongi ..

"It's..... it's...not..thing hyung.."

"We all can sense the tension between you two. So be a good boy and tell me what is it."
Jimin bite his lips nervously as he nodded .

*. *. *. *. *.

Jaebum was continuously trying to wake up a drunken Taehyung from his office couch. It's only 12 30 pm but the said male is knocked out fully. Jaebum
is one of the closest friend of them . He owns the famous and one of the best restaurant in Seoul called 'GOT THE TASTE '.
Today morning like at 11 am Taehyung came to his cabin and orders for some drinks. It was always like this whenever Taehyung is upset with something he immediately crash to him and talk or get some drinks. But it never happened in the mornings .. So he sense something is wrong and he wanted to talk but instead he finished 2 bottles and passed out completely without having any talk. So Jaebum thought about the mest decision...get him home..

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Yoongi was speechless at first by hearing Jimin. But soo he breaked into laughter made Jimin to pout and whine...