BEFORE THE DINNER DATE...WAY TO GO

Namjoon was looking down sadly sitting beside his mom. Because when she told Namjoon to meet after breakfast he thought it will anything simple matter.
But when she told him that she's going back to their village to live with his grandma he was beyond shocked.
It was reasonable to Mrs.Kim . Like all these years she worked in Jeon's in order to give Namjoon a good life, Supporting him in his dreams.
But now unexpectedly he became the son in law of The great jeons who can get anything that he wanted in this world. Who are ready to get him best to chase after his dreams... so it's time to get relax and enjoy the time with her mother...
These all years she was apart from her mother too...so by this way she can spend her time that she lost in past...

After hearing this all Namjoon felt really sad and angry too. Because when he got the admission in the seoul university, which is less than 15 minutes from where his mother works , it made him happy.. Because all these years he could only see her on the holidays..but now he is studying here for 5 yrs he can easily see her and spend the holodays together as he wished.
But this marriage..now his mother going back...he was really helpless but at the same time want to accept the decision of his mom too. Because he knew all these years his mother worked hard to fullfill all of his needs..and he didn't loss at any of that. So it's time to live for herself....by enjoying the time.
" when are you going ?"
Joon asked his mother sadly.
She knows how much her son loves her also weak for her. He was always a bright bubbly cute expressive kind loving beautiful child. Everyone in their village loved him as their on son...when she failed to give him the love and affection he needed they all gave it to him. But never in these years he complained about that. Never give her a bad time or any bad thing about him though. Always been a smart intelligent student...won every prizes and good at everything apart from being clumsy and destructive power...always been happy at little things....
She remembered when Joon called her and said he got the admission in seoul university . He was really happy that he made somany plans to spend the weekends holidays with her. But...

"Eomma did you hear me? I asked you when you are going"

"Oh..sorry baby i was in some thoughts..i am planning to go on the day after tomorrow."

"Hmm. Start to pack everything then. You should get some rest for yourself...you worked really har-"

Before Namjoon could finish he was huuged by his mom...

"Remember this son. I always loved you and wanted to be with you too as much as you wished. But like all parents i wish my son a best life that brings you happiness... Now you are in a safe hands which i can trust with my life. All of them here are good people with a beautiful heart. They will love you and you should do the same. I know we never get any time to spend with each other than the holidays... Eomma truly sorry for that dear.. But remember this you are always my son and i love you a lot that i can't lose you..." At the end of their conversation both of them were crying hardly against each of their embrace.. Mrs.Jeon who came there smiled with tears. Afterall she is also a mother ....

------------------------------------------------------

On the other side with Jk..

Jungkook was in his cabin after the 2 hours of tiring meeting. He was exhausted like hell. The wedding.....it somehow made him mentally really tired. And now this meeting...it was always like this...never getting any time to rest or relax for himself....and above all he missed his cute husband... Even in the meeting his thoughts always diverted to Namjoon and his words, the spoiled moment in the morning accurately....still thinking about joon's lips.... He himself wondered when he become this much pervert.

Everyone were presented in the meeting can see something was off with their Boss . Normally he was the one who demanded a long ass explanation about the reports of projects and procedures. But today he seemed so much eager to end the meeting early as possible.. maybe their boss is in a period of newlywed...but it didn't digest for them too...may be he is getting softer a little bit.