HEAL...LEARN...LOVE...

Jungkook came out of the room with purely devastated...He don't know how to console Joon..He himself know what he did was stupid and everysecond after seeing Joon's tears he regretted the action so much...
He wanted to say how much he is sorry and wanted nothing just hugg his crying husband and tell him how much it hurts to see his crying..but now there is no going back..He wiped his tears and get in the car drive off from there...

Joon who was crying on the bed stood up and rushed to the window after hearing the car sound. He saw Jungkook's car leaving the house.... that's when he realised what he said to his husband..He thump down on the floor and regretted his last few words..
Jungkook always told him how everyone is scared of him because of his anger issues and how everyone been away from talking to him and how much it hurted even he didn't show it. And now Joon said there exact thing what Jungkook feared the most...He layed on the floor and cried hardly atlast he fell asleep tiredly...

At evening everyone except Jungkook came back to home. Yeonjun excitedly ran to Joon's room to give him the things he bought for Joon. But when he opened he saw Joon sleeping on the floor with tear stained cheeks..He immediately ran towards him with worry...he woke up Joon who was tired and red from all the crying..

He told Yeonjun what happened and started crying again hugging Yeonjun..
With lots of efforts and sweet words Joon calmed and get up to take a shower. He also instructed Joon to not say anything about it to parents...he agreed to it and both of them went downstairs.
Yeonjun in the meantime tried to call his hyung but his phone was switched off.. that made both of them to worry so much..

Later that night......

It was dinner time Jungkook came back to home. Joon who was setting the dinner table was relieved seeing Jungkook...but didn't showed it and ignored Jungkook...without saying anything he left to room and to take a shower. After bathing he came for dinner. Everyone settled down on their normal usual seats..but still Joon acted like Jk was absent there..

He told the parents about Eunwoo's visit and his eyes are puffy because he cried when his hyung left. As he decided he didn't told them about the encounter. Both of them believed it but they could sense the tension between the husbands. Joon wasn't cheerful and Jungkook's eyes told another story...They were red and puffy.. Yeonjun who knew the real thing feeling bad because of the quarrel cause he knew how much both love each other and being hateful is painful too.

Jungkook was taking glances at Joon to make sure he was eating properly...His heart filled with so much sadness and guilt. Jungkook wishes he could reverse the time and controlled his impulsive actions for once. Then maybe him and Joon won't be so emotionally exhausted.
But all these time Mrs. Jeon was watching both of them secretly. She got a grasp of the situation and sure that something happened between the couple. She decided not to interfere for now cause she wanted they themselves to solve the problem without others imposing ,also decided to talk with Yeonjun who was also acting suspicious and looked both of them frequently... She was sure if anything had happened between them Yeonjun know about it and that's how the bond between Joon and him..

When dinner done everyone left. Normally Jungkook would help Joon in the kitchen like cleaning and settling the kitchen for next day, cause after dinner preparation the maids will be off the work..so Joon taken that job and Jungkook always helped him. So as usual he followed Joon to kitchen. When Jk tried to approach Joon he moved away and snapped at Jungkook..

"Please... don't bother me hyung..I am already tired..."

"I..just wanted to help.."

"I don't need your help.."

Joon replied coldly to Jk and started doing the work. Jungkook left the kitchen and waited for him at the door with his head hung low to hide the tears..but what he didn't know that Joon even he acted cold to Jk he was also trying hard not to cry there. After finishing the work he wiped his tears and went to room. Jungkook also followed him.