THE BRIDE.........

" NAMJOON WILL MARRY     JUNGKOOK.."

A big gasp heard on the room. Everyone in the room including Namjoon couldn't process what Mr.Jeon said.

" What you mean honey"

Mrs.Jeon asked to wonwoo who stand there with a straight face .Everyone can see how much serious he is right now...

"I said Jungkook will marry Namjoon today. I can't let this marriage fail.I don't want my son to be humiliated infront of all the guest media and everyone who present here.i don't have any other solutions to solve this."

Wonwoo helplessly said to his wife....

" But everyone already knows that already Lee 's son is-"

" No they don't "

Mr. Jeon cut off his wife and said. It was true that nobody don't have any idea that who CEO JEON JUNGKOOK getting married.The both families never disclosed the information about the bride.So there will be no problem with, presenting Namjoon as bride...

" But what if Jungkook disagree with the decision. You know it was really hard to make him say yes to this marriage.now this chaos....and a new bride..he not gonna agree with this ...."

Mrs.jeon said tensely to her husband.He know how hard was it for him to get a pass from jungkook, when he proposed the marriage..So his cold son will never gonna agree with this if he knew all commotion that happened.

Actually everyone present in the room was really scared about the reaction they gonna get from jungkook if he knew that his Bride gone with his boyfriend....everyone knew how scary he is when the anger take control...even the Jeon couples too...but now there is no time to do anything...but think wisely and find a solution...and the answer is NAMJOON.....

Namjoon was beyond shocked when he heard Mr.Jeon said he will get married to jungkook.He didn't know what to say or what to do he was frozen on his spot.He was only there to attend the wedding. And also if I say clearly he got admition in the Seoul national university.
From next week his classes are gonna start.he was thrilled excited to attend the fancy wedding and also to catch his dream to become a Doctor.When i say excited i mean it because namjoon lived with his grandmother who was in the village.yes he completed his school in village and get selected to seoul university by the college entrance test.He also scored the highest mark with his intelligence and 148 iq also he is not familiar with the city life.

Everyone present in the room get out of their trance when Jung kook's secretary came there and reminded them with in 10 minutes jeons have to go the hall for wedding ceremony. All were getting tensed ones more when they heard that.

Mr.jeon made his way to namjoon who was standing beside his mom like a frightened kitten.

"Namjoon i know this is not the appropriate time to ask you this when we two meeting for the first time.but now your answer is the only thing that can save our pride..so Will you agree to marry jungkook? Please son..."

Everyone was looking at namjoon ....he was scared really scared...first he don't want to get maaried to a man who he doesn't know..secondly he know that he can't say no as an answer..

When he felt someone squeezing his hands he looked at there..Mrs.Jeon was now standing infront of him also..

" Namjoon dear i know it's really hard to say yes...but for us please accept our request .don't worry about anything we will make sure everything gonna be alright...now only you can do anything....don't think we are replacing you as bride...instead of that we are accepting you as our son in law with wholeheartedly...."

At the end of the sentence she was in verge of crying....namjoon saw that he immediately look at his mom...she nodded at him.

"I am ready for the marriage "

Like that namjoon gonna be the bride of JEON JUNGKOOK..........

Hai dears....
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS GIVE ME FOR MY STORY...

AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL LIKE THE STORY TOO....

AND THIS IS THE STARTING....THERE ARE SOMANY THINGS GONNA HAPPEN...

HOW JUNGKOOK GONNA BE REACT TO THIS DECISION?....
WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...
LOVE YOU ALL.....AND ALSO THANKS...😍😍😍😘