LOVE YOU TOO MUCH ...(JI..)

Hey Everyonee...
Guess what I am back...
Thank you Everyonee waiting for me patiently...
I am doing good. I know i made you guys wait a little bit. But here i am ....
So hope you guys enjoy ..
------

It's been 2 weeks since their dinner date. The next day after their shopping trip Namjoon's mom returned back to the village. Namjoon was sad ...like really sad..He tried to hold back all of his tears, But failed..he cried the whole day and locked himself in the room.
Everyone in the Jeon's including
the maids were sad worried in Joon's condition. They all know how much he loves and respect his mother . With in the short time they all loved the cuty bubbly Joon a lot. He was literally a sunshine of happiness for all. With in a short time he stollen everyone's heart.
So when he became sad the atmosphere in the house turned into a sad and moody.
On the other hand Jungkook heart clenched in pain seeing his loves tears filled eyes which always hold the world of happiness but now it's filled with the emptiness. It made Jungkook more upset and angry towards everything. Still he controlled every emotions of pain and take cared his Nammie with full of love .
That made Namjoon to relax a bit and he felt so much peacefull in his husband's embrace.
The very next day Jungkook took Namjoon for a date which Joon protested to go with. But to say, that was one of the best day in his life. Jungkook brought him to the biggest aquarium in the seoul. The aquatic moment's made Joon relaxed. He was really happy by seeing the cute little fishes swimming around the water. After spending a quality time there Jungkook brings Joon to the famous restaurant for the lunch.
Finally they both gone to Joon's most favorite place... THE BEACH. By seeing the waves of the blue ocean...Namjoon's blue eyes filled with an unexplainable happiness which like always made Jk's heart beat faster than anything in the world. They two spend the evening there with Joon running around to find his cute crab friends with the famous dimple smile which Jungkook was dying to see. Like that with Jungkook's love and care Joon's all pain of sadness vanished. When they get the home all of the Jeon family , the servants too happy to see their bubbly Joon again.
From that day their relation was growing beautifully. Their bond of love got stronger as the dats passes...........
Which made them to love each other so so much moree than before . They always hugged..kissed...cuddled up..nothing more than that. Both of them wanted to cherish their moment's with love. The pure and innocent Joon always wanted Jungkook's love...for Jungkook he wanted to look at the universe of love Joon holds in his Ocean eyes..nothing more than that. Both were extremely happy to be next to each other's.
Change in Jungkook's character and behaviour was surprising to all of them . The cold prince melted as the days passes , that he started to smile more often . His anger issues also calmed with the love and presence of his husband.
For the first time in his workholic life he took a long leave from the company by the help of his dad who taken the charge by that time for him ,to spend all the seconds with his husband. Every one of the people in the company was shocked by the news... but they were happy for his change.
The couple spend almost of their time with lots of love and affection.. As Jungkook promised he took Namjoon for the shopping. But it was the most chaotic day. Jungkook, who is the most possessive and overprotective husband killed every one of the person who dared to look at his koala baby with his famous death glare. Whenever Namjoon looked at anything in the shop a bit longer without thinking Jungkook immediately bought it. Atlast it made Joon angry and he have to scold the miscle bunny in the middle of the mall.

The reason was funny...it just Joon wanted an icecream.
The whipped husband Jungkook bought him the favorite one from the newly opened icecream shop in the mall.When they were siiting at there Joon just said he liked the chair ...it was really comfortable. At the instant Jungkook asked to the manager to sell him the chair...It made Joon to scold him .
After lot of" sorry "Namjoon forgive his husband. After that Jungkook bought Namjoon a smartphone of exclusive model which costs a good amount of money. That's when he realised how much of a rich man is his husband. Like that with small bickering and lots of love they both enjoyed their shopping date
They shared so much moments which made their love felt like in heavens. Jungkook spoiled Joon as much as he can. They two always sneaked out at night to go for a night drive. Some times to ride a bicycle in the front yard...which the both Namjoon loved so much. Sometimes they spend their night at Han river .
At the sane time Namjoon full filled his duty as a son in law. He became the bestfriend of Yeonjun. They made the best duo and couple of times hangout together. It caused the possessive bunny a jealous bean but seeing Joon's happiness it all calmed down...but still...yeah..
Namjoon always helped Mrs.Jeon and started to learn cooking, even after he burned the pan and filled the Jeon mansion with full of smoke. But all of them supported him and taught him one by one everything . Even the servants were happy to help their little baby bear .
He was loved by all of them dearly. Mr.Jeon always bringed chocolate and Joon's favorite food whenever he returns from the office . This made a bickering between the parents, that mrs.jeon was against feed her lovely Joon junk food and too much sugar. Like that everyday of Namjoon's life passed with full of happiness, love...The whole yeaes of emptiness filled with lots of love and Happiness.

Atlast the day come.....Family gathering party. Namjoon was excited and also nervous at the same time.
He was excited that gonna meet with the people's whom Jeon's valued the most. First they didn't attend the wedding because of the popularity they have in the korea and didn't want to bring more media attention there. And the second thing the marriage has to be happen as a buisness deal. But it all twisted...
He was all set to go. The new dress Jungkook got him for the party making him more beautiful. But all the thoughts clouded his mind made him more insecured about his self when he looked in the mirror. When Jungkook came to the room he saw his beautiful Joon baby looking ethreal in the dress he bought. But he frowned when he saw how much dossed of Joon and he felt something wrong in his appearence. He slowly made his way to Namjoon.

"Are you daydreaming my Angel?"

Because of the sudden voice Joon jumped in his place.

"Oh! Hyung you scared me."

"Sorry my baby . But what were you thinking so deeply? Is there anything wrong that disturbs you? Wanna talk?"

Jungkook slowly turned Namjoon towards him. Joon still had his head lowered as he looked into his shoes.
Jungkook lifetd Joon's chin with his index finger as he pecked the bubbly lips
With assurance. Namjoon blushed at the act and their eyes meet. Joon took a long deep breath before speaking..

"Hyung..it it just...i am nervous hyung.."

Jungkook frowned as he cupped Joon's squishy cheeks softly.

"Wae...baby?..you can tell me anything and you know that right?"

"Hmm..it's Hyung what if...they don't like me..you know how our marriage happened. What if the can't accept a person like me....? Wha-"
Before Joon can finished Jungkook kissed him.

"Don't say anything to degrade yourself.
You are perfect in the way you are. Everyone loves you and wanna cherish you. And you know very well the they all know what happened at the marriage love. We are a family Nammie. Guess what they all are eager to meet you. They already accepted you as the new member of our family. So don't worry about anything and don't stress this little brain of yours by overthinking. "
Namjoon nodded his head with a sweet smile.
"Don't you trust me baby..."

"With all my heart"....Jungkook felt a familiar warmth spreading in his heart as he heard Joon's words. Both of them hugged tightly until Mrs.Jeon called them to leave for the party. With a happy loving smile they walked downstairs with the holding hands .

............................................................................

So guys...
Yeah..i know it is a short chapter. I tried to make it better as much as i can.

Thank you for waiting me ..i know i made you guys wait a lot longer ...

Soorrrrry...for that. But i will try to update the story weekly from now on.
Again sorry for that and i hope you guys have a good time by enjoying .

Some of you been there for me and all of supported me when i was in a bad state . Specially thanks for everyone ...

Write your comments please. Don't be a silent reader and i really want to know your thoughts of story though..

Love you alll....❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤