FAMILY GATHERING -2

( I suggest to read character introduction 2 of you guys are confused about the parents..)

MONIEE....

MINNIE....

Everyone was surprised at the sudden outburst of Jimin. As they watched Jimin ran fast towards Namjoon and they both hugged happily. Even yeonjun and Beomgyu was surprised too. On the other hand Jungkook was in a shock...like how did Joon know this boy who was in America all these years. Jimin's mom's sound Cutt of everyone's thoughts.

"Minnie how do you know Joon baby ?"

" It's..mom do you remember the friend i was talking about whom i met in my busan camp?"

"Yeah..you were sad that you came back because he left in the middle of the camping.. hey wait it it Joon ?"

"You got the point mom.." Jimin said as he nodded his head happily.

"What is the matter Minnie.. can't you tell it clearly so we all can understand it." Seojoon asked as he read the confused expression of everyone's face.

" Oops..sorry...so the thing is you all remember i went to a Marine camp held in Busan after i came back korea ?"
All of them nodded as a yes (ofcourse except our hyungs..)

"So that's were i met monie.. we two were in same group and also same room. He was the only friend i got there.. but like after some days he left to Seoul cause his mom called. For my badluck i forgot collect his details..i thought i lost my friend ...but now he is infront of me as a husband ."
Ahhh...ok..everyone said untiedly.

"So Monie...y did you left there bub. And most importantly you didn't even mentioned about this marriage...for god's sake you were minor too..." Jimin asked Joon fontly as he glared Jungkook who taken aback by the gesture.

"Minnie hyung i will tell you everything later. Now you should calm down and relax a bit too.. I already waste so much time and made everyone wait for us.."
Joon said with the infamous pout which instantly melted everyone. Jimin nodded half heartedly and still hugged him once again.

"Ok...kids..now our couple got here so can we start the party now ?"
Seon ho Yoongi's dad asked as everyone nodded happily.

" Yeah now it's the party time.. so can we cut the cake now ? Tae asked excitedly like a child which caused everyone to smile at his nature. Even for a second Jimin smiled at that .

Soon the maids brought a 3 floor cake to the centre of the yard and everyone surrounded it with a happy smile.

"It's time...Bunny and Joonie cut the cake babies.. "

Shin- ah said cheerfully as both of them nodded and step forward.Everyone cheered them with loud clapping as they both cut the cake. Both of them take small pieces and fed each other lovingly as all the others shouted teasingly which made Joon to blush madly. He turned into a cute blushy tomato by all of their attention and teasing. Which Jk side hugged him lovingly made everyone to cooe at them . But all this time there were two people killing each other with their glares which didn't unnoticed by Yeonjun and Beomgyu. But both of them shrugged it off.

"Thank you everyone for this amazing day which gonna be a precious memory to both of us. I was mad at you guys for not coming to my wedding ...but now it feels nice and happy....today i felt the feel of got married..."

"Oh my baby bunny being emotional."
Bo young shouted as she pinched Jungkook's cheeks softly. Seeing this Joon smiled brightly...he loved how his hyung became a small boy for them and getting all pampered...

"Namjoon you should say something too. It's your day too. Beside that we love to hear it from you "
Kim woobin said with stern tone which made Namjoon to stiffen at his place and his smile faded which replaced with pure nervousness. Seeing this Suzy slightly slapped her husband.