YOU ARE MY BEST GIFT......

When Jungkook entered in his room the sight made him smile ...namjoon and both mothers were talking and laughing . It made him happy..
"Mom i am gonna get a shower....will be back soon". Hearing Jungkook 3 of them looked at the door.when Joon's and Jk 's eyes meet both of them felt sparks..like that Jk gone to shower...
After like 20 minutes Jungkook comesout of bathroom with sweat pant and dark blue T shirt. That's when he saw Namjoon sitting on the bed looking around the room curiously. When he saw Jungkook coming towards him he looked down on his hands with head down...Jk can clearly see how much nervous Joon is.
Jungkook made his steps snd slowly sit beside Namjoon .He felt an urge to hold Joons hand .
He knew they have to clear all...one thing Jk knew that even it was an unwanted marriage they both don't regret it...somewhere they started to like eachother..and Jungkook wanted to work out this marriage at any cost...bcz lastly he found someone who can make his heart beat fast crazily like its gonna explode..
Jungkook wanted to say some romantic things to Joon and start a conversation. But couldn't find any words... He was staring at the shy boy sitting beside him.
Jungkook was not a flirty guy who will melt anyone by his cheezy lines and charms. He always been a cold one and don't talk other much other than buisness, so now jk was wordless. He knew both of them need time to open up with each other and also simultaneously, he need to make Joon comfortable with him .Not being able to resist the urge to hold Joon's hand he interlocked their hands. The size different of their hands made Jk chuckle lightly.
On the other hand Namjoon wanted to talk with Jungkook .same as Jk he also want to workout the marriage too , but couldn't bcz of the thought that it will make Jungkook angry. And from what he heard Jk is a hot headed and Impulsive . But when he felt Jk's hand again holding his he smiled wholeheartedly which shows his cute dimples.
Jungkook finally gathered some courage to start a conversation. ATLAST THEY HAVE TO TALK.RIGHT?
"Namjoon",when Jungkook called him Joon flinched slightly and looked at Jungkook. When he saw without saying anything Junkgook staring at him...he bite his lips nervously... ."Don't do that I might kiss you". Joon's eyes widen at the sudden outburst of jungkook...and looked away...Jk mentally cursed and tried collecting words to explain ....
" Namjoon...look...it's....It's ....just that....Ahhh...I don't know..-" a small little giggle cut out Jk's words. Yes when Joon saw the great Jeon Jungkook stuttering infront of him for words he couldn't control his laughs...Otherside Jk too smiling like an idiot...he wanted to hear this giggle more...he loved it...
"We both are nervous now. So how about first we introduce each other . That's way we can make everything easier than stuttering and sitting awkardly?" Joon asked soflty to Jk...
Joon may be shy innocent cute little boy.But also he is brave smart one ,likes to talk ....so when they both confused he initiate the conversation.
When Namjoon finished his sentence Jungkook nodded his head at the instant with a smile...
"Ok then I am Kim Namjoon.."

"JEON...JEON NAMJOON..THAT'S HOW YOU SHOULD INTRODUCE YOURSELF FROM TODAY.." Jungkook said with stern serious tone with growl.. Namjoon stucked there with an unexplainable reaction also cheeks blushed red...
The sight of his dimple husband made Jk proud....and smiled softly..
"Ok then I am JEON NAMJOON...17 years old" .
WHAT!!!!! You are 17???? Did I marry a minor???..." jungkook shouted loudly...make Joon flinch again...
"Hyung......can you be silent for sometime...Here I am introducing myself and trying to start a conversation with you..but everytime you cut off me....
Ok then I am not gonna talk anymore.."
Namjoon said with a angry pout and his arms crossed around his chest....
Jk was speechless at Namjoon's outburst.He kneeld infront of Joon tilted his face towards Jungkook...
"Joonie baby...I am sorry please....from this second i am not gonna utter any words without your consent...please....."
Hearing this still sulky Joon nodded and orderd Jk to get up. Joon slowly crawled to the headboard and sat there peacefully. Just like that Jk placed himself near Joon too.
"Don't you dare to cut off me again..." Jungkook nodded with smile...
"So i am a fresher in seoul national university..or clearly saying i am a medical student....I want to be the best NEUROSURGEON in Korea..... I like to read books....riding bicycle....listening music ....I love paintings and little bit can do painting too..andddddddd yess i love Crabs...but i don't like seafood...Crabs are my best friends....."
Joon was saying all the things that he likes to Jungkook.........here our cold prince was whipped for cutie Joonie and his talks...when Joon said Crabs are his best friend Jk laughed loudly....some how that scene make Joonie to laugh...
" Ok hyung tell me about you...."
Jungkook thinked for sometime.... " I am Jeon Jungkook...Ceo of J world...Son of Jeon wonwoo and Jeon seo jeong. I am 26 yrs old.I have one brother Jeon yeonjun..."
"ohhh you have a brother? But why i never heard anyone talking about him? Why everyone always says you are the only heir of Jeons?"
" It's just he is not my biological brother.He is my dad's brother Jeonghan's son.when yeoniee was 2 yrs his parents died in an accident...He was the only one rescued ...so from that day he is my brother ....my parents are his too...now he is my family tooo like you..."
Hearing this blush rised in Joons cheeks ....the thought that he is now Junkgook's family made him warm ...
"He is now spending his vaccation with his grandma ...will be back in 2 days ....He said he don't want to be in a marriage that i don't like so...yeahh"
"So now do you regret the marriage hyung?"
"At first i don't want to .. but now i am the most happiest person that i met my first love..so no i don't regret it..."
Joon felt really happy when Jk said this..he smiled at Jk with his dimples full on display...Jk felt at ease too....
"But hyung you didn't said anything about the things you liked...only about your family...i want to know your intrests too..".
" Joon by saying this i don't know may be you think of me as a boring person..".Joon immediately shaked his head..."ok ok ...i was not a cheering person like you...i was always focused on being a buisness man and taking over the company stuffs like that...so didn't get any time to explore myself....so..-"
"Don't worry hyung now i am here so we can find the lost Jeon Jungkook together..."
Both of them giggled at what Joon said..but in bottom of their heart they wanted to do things to explore each other personality more...
"Namjoon but your age are you really a minor??"
"Hyungie don't worry about that bcz after 12 '0' clock I am Eighteen...."
"Ohh ....WHATTT....your birthday.....oh shit....-"
" You really like to shout a lot hyungiee .....it's just my another birthday..your dad already know about this too...he said that the media don't know anything about me other than my appearence so it will not be a problem. "
Joon said it like a simple thing.
But there was our Jk stunned about all this..Jk immersed in his thoughts that he didn't hear when joon called him ...so Joon being the naughty kid he pinched Jk's arm hardly...Jk hissed in pain and looked at Joon who was laughing his heart out...May be if it was any other person Jk already punched him so hard...but the person is Jeon Namjoon his first love....his husband
"Oh my god hyung ur expression was really funny . what were you thinking..."
"It's just ...it's your birthday ..and i didn't have any gifts prepared...above all I don't know about this too...dad didn't told me that .."..
Jk was feeling sad ..why his dad didn't tell me about joons age or his birthday...seeing jk like that joon hugged him. At the sudden action Jungkook froze there....like we all knew he isn't a person who shows physical affections that much...so automatically when Joon hugged him he shocked ...but at the same time he was feeling really peace....relaxed...slowly he hugged back Joon tightly....
"Don't worry hyung ... unexpectedly i got married to my first love who make me feel happy just by being near me...That's the best gift....And you are my gift hyung......let's work out this marriage together..... " Joon said with a heartly smile as he snuggled into Jk's chest .....
Jk was speechless...but his eyes welled up with happy tears...he hugged Joon more tightly and comfortably...." yes we gonna make our marriage a beautiful memory that don't fade away....Thank you for coming in my life Joon...."

"With that both of them slept together peacefully in each others embrace...still Jungkook's smile never left his face......................."

●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hai my lovely viewers......so here is the next episode....

I was planned to upload this chapter yesterday but couldn't bcz of some reasons....

I hope you like this story...

Please comment your opinions freely...i really want to know....please....

And Thank you my dear Waneeza for your support .....love you

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

1621 words....its a long chapterr...😇.