MY HAPPINESS STARTS WITH YOU.

Sunlight peeks through the curtains of the cozy bedroom....the couple were all cuddled up in the bed, feeling warm and peace in each other's embrace. They sleept relaxed.
Jungkook was the first one to wake up from the sleep....he slowly rubbed his eyes and turned to look at the beautiful sight of his cute husband sleeping peacefully hugging him tightly. Jungkook gently removed the small strands of hair which covered Joon's eyes ..he traced his finger from his forehead to Joon's button nose tapped softly. Joon scrunched his nose cutely as kook chuckled at that. Kook admired his baby husband with heart eyes and traced his whole body.
That's when he saw Joon's pyjama shirt rooled up a bit a shown his honey skinned belly. Jk suddenly felt heat rushing all over his body as he started at the sight... His mind traveled to the deep down as he thought about the petite waist of Joon.. unconsciously his hands made the way towards Joon's belly button and caresessed it slowly. The sudden contact made Joon to squirm as he let out a small moan...
That's the hit ...kook suddenly withdraw his hand and rushed towards the bathroom for morning routine after covering Namjoon with blanket.

It's not that both of them wanted to bring their relationship as husband's into a next level.... But innocent Joon and whipped Kook always been too much in love with each other. Jungkook wanted Joon to be more comfortable with the new life and Joon wanted to explore their life as husband's a bit more. So their intimate moments can wait right ?..
But there were so many moments kook almost lost control to not to wreck the innocent boy... But they two waited for the perfect moment to make it happen.The only thing matters is Love...the bond that connected each other made them to wait for it. They always been happy to spend their time together...each other's presence...small and simple things which they did together...the couple did everything to knew more about them.. so loving each other was the oy thing both of them had in their mind.....

When kook come out of the bathroom he didn't saw Namjoon in the bedroom. That's when the door to balcony seen open. That's the favourite place of Namjoon in the bedroom. Jungkook made his way towards there.
Joon was standing there with a soft smile in his lips as he enjoyed the cold breeze. He didn't notice kooks arrival. Jungkook slowly hugged Joon's waist from behind as he kissed Joon's neck.

"Good morning baby"

"Good morning hyungiee.."

"What were you doing here in early morning? what's the deep thoughts?"

"It's just I am happy "

"Can I know the reason?"Joon smile as he turned to face Jungkook.

"It's just the last night events...all of them are nice people..and they accepted me..I am really happy... I can't literally describe all of these feelings right now...It just you know some things are hard to explain.."

"I understood..but what matter now is my baby is happy and so I am.."
Both of them smiled as looked each other affectionately. Like in a magnetic pull they both leaned towards each other to kiss ......but before they could kiss Jungkook's phone started ringing... That made him to groan angerly.

"Hyungiee just take the call."

"Trust me Joonie if it's not important I am gonna kill that person. ''
With that Jungkook came inside the room to pick up the call...after some more second Joon entered too within that time Jungkook was finished talking.

"Joonie I have an important meeting today morning so have to leave office today."

"Oh you should start get ready hyung . I will freshen up in 15."

" Ok then . I will be in downstairs ....I have to talk about this with dad. "

"Hmm....ok hyungiee.."

- - - - - - - - - - - -