ACCEPTENCE OF FEELINGS

Hey guys...we reached 6k views......I can't really believe.
Biggest Thanks for all of you...without your support i will not even get a single view for the story...

Thank you my readers...thanks for spending your times to read this book and supports me through your words....

Love you all ..

And i have a request too....please please don't be a silent reader... don't hesitate to comment too...i really like to know your thoughts...please...

Love you all....
I will do my best...😍😍😍😍

___________________________________________

Jimin was standing in the balcony with his mind full with the thoughts of the conversation he had with Yoongi. It was near to 10 at night and after having dinner he decided to get some fresh air. But it turned out as a confused concern towards the said annoying male Kim Taehyung. ....He couldn't stop thinking about the other day scenarios that happened in Sope's house.
His thoughts drifted to the drunk man and it made him worried, which also surprised him by the sudden emotional change.....

His morning went happily as he spend the all day shopping with Joon. But now he was alone in the room...his brain found the way of thought which he forgotten . Now all of this makes him crazy as hell.....cause even he tried hard he couldn't remember any of the things Yoongi said about Tae.
The fact that he somewhere gets faint glimpse of memories but it wasn't convincing at all. It got him a whole level of frustration and he was at the point to loose it. That's when Mrs. Park came inside his room. When they were at dinner she sensed something is wrong or making her son upset. So decided to have a talk.

"Minnie are you trying to pull off your hair love?"

"Oh..eomma..when did you come.."

"Just now baby..but what happened? You seem in too much stress? Care to share ?"

"Eomma . it's... it's about Kim Taehyung..".

"Oh..what about him that make you this much bothered?. When I last saw you two were trying to kill each other with glares...so what is it darling ?"

"It's the matter though....Yoongi hyung said me that I was close with him in the past and more....and i couldn't digest. it...was it true?"
Jimin asked with hesitation as it was silent for a moment and his mom give him a nodd with a small laugh..

"It was true baby...I don't know what exactly Yoon told you..but to say you were a clingy bear to him...like the most obsessive possessive jealous adorable mochi. You will get into action when other children talk to him..like for you he was your whole world. We even thought about get you two married when you guys grown up.."

"Eomma....."Jimin whinned loudly as he pouted.

"But i don't remember anything eomma... that's the problem which makes me upset...even to the contrast we fought a lot these days...so i couldn't accept the facts..."

Minyoung can sense the feeling of Jimin. But she can't blame any of them ....All of that happened around the age of 4 or 5. when the time to join the school 3 of them moved to America . The new surroundings and environment made him forget about the memories.. All these years they were out so it was normal .

"Baby ... it's ok...really...but you know even if you forget all still you guys can create new ones...who knows may be it will be the best out of all the past time.
I don't know what's the actual problem that between you two...I am assuring you that he is not a bad person. I know you heard not so good things about him...but don't judge anyone by others words... But believe me when I say i trust you with him...you are the one who forgotten your Taetae hyung...not him. So try to find each other and start over from where you lost..."