HONEYMOON (1)..LOST HIM?..

Hello everyone...

Finally I am back ....

Thanks for everyone who cheered up me for the exam and the support you guys gave me...

So let's get the story.....

💖

.............................................................

Finally Namkook reached at Paris. It's already 10.30 at night there. They left Korea around 10 in the morning cause it's a 13 hour flight to Paris. It was also Joon's first experience in Plane and Jungkook didn't wanted him to get more tired by not getting much sleep.
Whole day Joon was so much excited and active . He was running around the private jet and both of them enjoyed the plane trip happily.
Joon's bodyguard Jaewin and his husband Minhyuk ,who is also Jk's PA where also with them. They both got married recently and it was Jungkook's idea to bring them cause he always loved them as his own brothers. Minhyuk and Joon made a bestie bond and enjoyed their time together by watching some kdrama which was their favourite one . Somewhere both Jungkook and Jaewin got jealous and sulky because not getting any attention from their husbands .soon they landed.
When they came out of the airport Jungkook always stucked into Joon's side,since he was so excited Jk had to take care of him cautiously. Namjoon almost fell down if Jungkook didn't hold him at the moment. But still he smiled widely which made Jungkook to instantly melt into it.

From airport to the hotel they are staying there wasn't a moment where when Joon was not excited. When he saw the Eiffel tower from far it got doubled. Their family already arranged their stay in the top most hotel in the Paris . Finally they reached to the suit which they gonna stay for the week which fascinated Namjoon a lot . He started to jump around the suit happily which made Jungkook to smile in happiness.

"Omo...hyung... it's so beautiful...I love this ."Joon stated while smiling widely.

" I am glad you like it . Thanks to Appa's they choosed this for us." Jk said as he approached Joon after setting their bags .

"I will surely say thanks to them hyung."
Joon said still looking around while being amazed by the elegant yet luxury interiors which indicates every sign of a Lovely honeymoon suit. Jungkook stood at a distance leaning on the wall while adoring his husband with so much love. Namjoon who turned around finally set his gaze on his husband who was already looking at him. Seeing Jk stare at him so intensely he got shy and looked down .

" I got too much excited".
Joon said with a blushy face still looks down as he bit his lips . Jungkook laughed seeing his cuteness and came towards Joon then hugged him, who returned it with a soft smile...that he finally on his safe place.

"Don't be embarassed Joonie... didn't I say your happiness is my everything? "
He asked as Joon nodded his head against Jk's chest.

"Look at me baby...." Jungkook whispered softly . Joon looks at him with his big puppy eyes .

" Your smile..(touched his lips), these blue innocent eyes..(pecked his eyes), this button nose (again pecked his nose), this dimples (caressed his cheeks) and the whole of you has become the reason of my existence.... "
Jungkook stated sincerely with so much love.....he slowly closed the distance between them and captured Joon's plumpy lips for a loving kiss.

"I love you baby..."Jk said while kissing. Soon both pulled away and rest their forheads together.... Namjoon was in too much overwhelming state. Even he hears it everyday still whenever Jungkook says 'love you' it made Joon to feel this electrifying sparks all over the cells in his body. Soon both got freshed up and settled for the night.