chapter 1

"So lets start?..."

The boys approve of mikeys question. Once again, seeing back and forth their place whether there's any other person who isn't an executive remaining back. Baji nodded after making sure his senses told him that no ear as well stood stuck to the doors eavesdropping their secret conversations. Ofcourse these are confidential, nothing should leak out. And specially when all the toman executives having their this special meeting which always being held after the big meetings with their underlings and crews and other man belonging to the gang.

"Ok...here we go..."
The planning and strategies and the placements of new recruits and transfers about each soul under every division was taken into account of this discussion. Mitsuya seems to freaking have pretty much negative replies today which totally pissed draken off, which actually is pretty much rare of the man loosing his cool. But still better, cause Mikey enjoys seeing his kenchin get pissed off like a porcupine.

Its always the same story, they have just to discuss about stuff and then end up getting high in that room spitting out some dumb drunkard shit. Out of everything, it's always that just one name that never happens to leave off the room even when the named person isn't here, it's been long and the dizziness helps them scream out their lungs over how freaking much they miss their mate.

Today they taught over making something different, getting high on liquor always shouldn't be the option and should always be one of the option so as to they won't glance over it. They bring girls as well, but still today they all wanna relax. No calling out to anyone or to the certain someone, only whispering what they want to themselves while slumping into the sofa.

It was all calm and peaceful untill Mikey's phone rings creating a cringe atmosphere at how babyish the ringtone seemed. But still the chaos heated up, when kazutora lowkey started throwing tantrums over how bajis phone tone sounds as if it was completely never and for him, how unlikely.

Mikey ignored the rediculous fight and clicked his phone to answer what Emma had to say.
"Aren't you coming home already?..."
Mikey clicked off his tongue and glanced around to find something to change the topic. He planned to keep still today after the meet and not talk to anyone, meeting up the today's after meeting agenda which he alone seems to be following.
"Shouldn't you be calling your boyfriend and asking him this? Why wasting my time?"
Definately that hit the target. He could feel his little sister loosing her speech at anything thats actually related to draken in that little phone talk.
"Just get home already... Or are you planning to get drunk today as well?"
It's not like before, those days, it's all gone. Going out late at night with bikes, drawing no much attention to the the team, specially not the police. It was glorious when they all were kidz. Now that they have grown up, all they can enjoy is with liquor, females and his thoughts...that certain person in their mind, like as if he is a missing piece to their incomplete puzzle.  Where did all the fun go? They just have to freely step out and that is the second they loose their freespace, with people gathering around, police patroling for a watch just with the aim to capture toman up. It's difficult to stay in the society now as if they are some kind of vampires and they got to hide their identity.

Mikey clicks his phone, he himself isn't sure when he is gonna cool down and head back home. Not unless his head loosens up and is less stressful. Same might be for the rest of his friends, but looks like nothing seems to work here. Their screaming are bringing more of a headache to his already heavy head.

Mikey plans to say nothing, he just wants to do nothing and just rest. Unless another beep sound of a phone vibration catches their attention. Veins pop over Mikey's forehead and is he already so prepared with a gun pointed out at chifuyu who defensively checks his phone that just rang with a notification out of the blue. He bet he asked all his chat mates to not message him, but guess it's really not their social friends but someones number totally unknown.

"Who is it?..."
Hakkai curiously questions out seeing the confused expression on matsunos face. The room was all silent patiently waiting for chifuyu to tell about his thing. Mikey just tosses off the gun to his side and rest his head back that this cat lover guy would have something to say which will never be interesting, specially to him. So Mikey sighs and closes his eyes, trying to think about something good, maybe him...

"Takemichi... takemichi is coming back?"
Mikey who seemed to relax half the way, found himself dragged back to his senses when he hears this name for real and something so realted to what he desired to know all this while. He wakes back up, seeing everyone freezed just like him.

"Takemitchy?!"