chapter 14

"what the hell...this is bad! Yabaii!"

Chifuyu panicked beside takemichi, standing on the street near this unrecognised address that was undoubtedly chosen by his own captain to be there and wait till he arrives. The same location was also forwarded to takemichi. Baji has said that he would be here thirty minutes before than the timing that was given to takemichi who happens to be already here right on time being right beside him and probably thinking regarding the behavioural issue that chifuyu right now seems to be currently having in public.

His baji san betrayed and chifuyu is finally feeling that he is thrown in that point of life when his friends once all over again have started taking advantage of his kind personality and make him feel shitty in return. It's already been an hour takemichi is here and baji has completly ditched Chifuyu leaving alone the poor soul who doesn't even know where to start from. Forget the start, he doesn't even know what to do.

He simply tried his best to stand as normally as possible to have a little glance to over takemichi. His heart cooed seeing his Michi pout and the pang in his chest asked him to pack this boy in his pocket and take him home. For now forgetting about Keisuke Baji wont be a crime at all. That high has the temptation of today's world risen upto.

Chifuyu thought over again while he stared at the people passing through giving him perfect questionable looks. Man! He is one of the executives of the Tokyo Manji Kai, and it's not the mistake that the public eye is making it at all, but it's this executive itself sitting in abnormal positions that grow people suspicious of the male here.

"Um chifuyu, i guess it's better to sit in a cafe close by instead of standing here randomly..."
The cat eyed man had his eyes widened at the suggestion that made him completely feel useless. Why not, cafes would have good enough air conditioners to cool him from sweating here and the shade of this random tree isn't helping at all.  Looking over thoroughly, he feels like a complete idiot who couldnt even think over this normal task of pleasing his friend right here.

So he does. As gloomy as he agreed which almost made Michi regret over his suggested phrase. But since chifuyu couldn't stand more enough to play like a fool here, the man grabbed takemichi wrist and pulled the boy along with him and entered a cafe he did not even pay attention to the theme.

The jiggling of the bell and chifuyu who tried to catch his breath from running a lot immediately raised head up at a surprising huff that left out of takemichi mouth. May god have blessed his eyes to see so cute maids in cute maid uniforms bow down to the ultimate greeting and welcome the funny customer with a beautiful man that they couldn't take their eyes off from. Well chifuyu is handsome as well but guess that beauty still matters in today's world and handsomeness is all found in one's bravery and wisdom.

Chifuyu blush couldnt be left unnoticed. This women are so beautiful that at the meanwhile the latter completly forgot about takemichi being there with him. Chifuyu is an idiot and the person himself accepts it that the type of an idiot is he. He looked at takemichi being so pouty and completly stopped his embarassing way of cheering the maids.

Thats right, how could he forget that the person he is with right now is his best friend, his partner and his perfect hangout person. Takemichi has come after complete twelve years. And here he is, dragged that same best friend to a maid cafe even after knowing that this person is crazy over only men and no women in a minimum, with whom he sincerely planned to treat better and spend quality time with him and talk so much as long they forget the track of time, go to have some ramen in the stands that night and get high on expensive traditional sake. That is what he had planned when he personally thought of meeting takemichi alone. And here when he has got that opportunity, like a cheap guy he is here simply cheering on this is kawai ladies with short skirts. That was damn tempting for him.

"Nya~ order pleasew~ mastar?"
One of the maid popped up from nowhere to their table with a book and menu, after doing some style they would call at the cat or the kawai pose. Before chifuyu could get carried away all over again, takemichi held onto the boys hand and pulled the man out of the cafe which left the maid with hundreds of questionable looks.

"Chi fu yu!...wake up"
And takemichi patted, more like slapped and squished both the man cheeks to wake the later up from his fantasy that he isn't in between those maids anymore but here out in the clear sunshine seeing the reality of the world.
"Oh takemichi..."
Chifuyu widened his eyes again innocently. Now Takemichi was really getting annoyed. All the while he tried his best to stay calm by doing faces or something just to atleast get some attractive boys passing by find him cute. But forget about the two handsome guys that looked like modals happened to be walking around and it looked like they did gave him some winks. That's not the concern at all.

He remembers what happened that night before he went to pretty high fever which kinda sadly resulted him in having blurry memories. When he woke up that morning, he was all clean yet naked, but quite the number of hickeys decorated on his chest to in between his thighs. And he obviously knows that his boyfriend might have just dropped by for a visit and guessed that draken and Mikey might have asked the latter to take care of him.

He did call Mikey and draken and expressed his gratitude for saving him that night by informing his lover about his condition so it was a very big help. But something got takemichi confused over the way both the man hesitated at the start to talk to him and immediately turned gloomy the minute he mentioned from being saved by his boyfriend. Maybe draken and Mikey felt bad that they could have been responsible for the trigger but even after they themselves know that the trigger was an expired painkiller, no one would turn gloomy like that.

Just the moment after he was about to phone Mikey and draken again, takemichi interest had diverted to being invited by baji and chifuyu at a certain area for fun.
He was practically happy about this, but since now has he come here but did nothing but turn like a crisp in the scorching sun and next being dragged to a maid cafe when at the moment he is trying to stay calm by reminizing the last rough sex session and had he no desire to look at females at the moment at all.

"If you called me here for nothing...I'm going home"
He would atleast return home and get sleep so that he could meet up some more men at the club to hook up for the night with. But no, guess god doesn't plan luck for him today so that is why he has been callm here by some spiritual powers to take a break today, but this was freaking useless coming here.

"I'm sorry...i did not mean to...i was a little lost and confused...so to make up...would you like to visit a pet shop i kinda own?..."
Takemichi did think of getting a persian cat as he feels lonely being alone at home. And that's what he was waiting for as one of the suggestions he would get crazy over for.
"Let's go..."
And there, takemichi said with the most sparkling glint in his eyes.