chapter 10

It's fine. Everything is so nice right now. The day looks beautiful and exciting as the clouds seems to marvelously flourish while bathing into the noon sun.  You see the birds chirping but still they are going off the tune today and it kinda meets the tomans mood for the day.

Seriously, what was wrong with them and yes every member in Tokyo Manji are worried or irritated about the recent executives behaviour. They never had meeting on noon and on top of that on Sunday which totally spoiled their rest mood. Gathering in a grand hall of one of owned office. And first of all, it's not just the main members or representatives but the freaking entire organization. Have they not realised that toman has freaking a huge abnormal number of members and all of them gathering here for what? The discussion of the new guy that appeared and the president completely seems to want to drag this new guy back into the gang.

Not many but quite some people know about Hanagaki takemichi. That boy was like a smart feline among this big killers who actually happened to turn them completely in his favour. There were a lot of rumours and facts talking about takemichi being a slut and seduced the toman leaders back then, also that he wasn't as strong enough to even defeat a girl, let along a delinquent big bad guys. Some people also spitted about takemichi held a dear friendship with the toman executives in the back of their glory days and this kinda as well made the later pretty famous among strongest of the gangs from different regions.

Thinking carefully! This same person has come back. And everyone expects their leaders to be happy and celebrate, take break from gang and organizational activities and spend time with their pal whom they all whined from till date. Surprisingly that wasn't the attitude at all. Instead of the president, vices and captains having smiling faces, they completly seem to have lost they mood after their finished with the meeting with quite the seriousness which also seemed to be forced. What could the matter be?

Some say, takemichi hates them, but the complete difficult to incorporate with. Many agree that takemichi had changed and this can be a reason which also get divided into two types of rumours. One is that takemichi has forgotten about his friends and second takemichi has surprised them with something which turned them all gloomy. Is it that takemichi got married, has a kid as well and this led to tokyo manji sulking about not being invited for the reception. And what about those people who spoke about takemichi being a slut and a whore, has takemichi really disappointed his friends like that? He has a boyfriend? Or maybe worse in a viewpoint, takemichi got married to a man. Which could it be? And this isn't getting over till everything and the spicy Stories have started out.

"What do you think Mikey..."
Mitsuya directed towards Mikey. Whatever happened yesterday was planned to keep in closed curtains. Who would have thought. Takemichi is good looking, no one spoke against it being the truth. Everyone agrees. Takemichi voice and his body, it's all perfect. A kind of a temtaption where you need a very high percent of resistence.

Draken placed the honey dew shaded drink before Mikey while the later totally seemed to be lost in his thoughts. It's not just him, they all are. Maybe they did the biggest mistake. How would takemichi feel about them now. He is still at the sano residence and no one has updated Mikey from the house about takemichi movements. Emma was to come around in the noon, it also lunch time and there's no ringing having its glimpse on Manjirous phone screen.

"That's enough Mikey...come to an conclusion already..."
Mikey closed his obsedien eyes while he did a little some actions with his lips.
"I'm thinking...will he agree or not..."
He opened his eyes and directly looked towards chifuyu who felt the death aura trying to embrace him.
"...for now...really...i can see no chances of an yess..."
Chifuyu shivered thinking over about what he spoke was right. But that was how he felt right now about takemichi. It did not seem the right time. Takemichi needed a little bit more rest. Who would have thought, the most privileged people are one day to shrink so down on their confidence. But they seem to be missing out on something...and that is they just gotta ask, what's stopping them...

"Hey hey come now...i don't know what happened yesterday...but seeing you all gloomy makes me dizzy as well...what am I supposed to do..."
Smiley and angry seemed to be the only ones who were clueless about the atmosphere that they had no idea how to proceed on.
"Takemichi said that he is gay..."
Everyone got startled except the kowata brothers stood at the place only to say a 'huh' before draken consciously kicks over bajis back and throws the man down forward.
"What!... Aren't we all done about takemichi being gay and now we are trying to find a way to court him..."

Baji has this very much big thing in him to say about stuff which totally would relate from everybody's actual thoughts. And yes baji might be right, but that really wasn't the concern now.
"I was about to call you an homophobic shit but your later words changed my mind...courting comes or doesn't, that would be later...we are thinking about how we are gonna explain yesterdays doings to Michi and ask him to join today..."

Angry widened his eyes further more.
"Wait...both of that doest not relate at all...what are you talking about...what even happened yesterday..."

"Takemichi got drunk..."
Hakkai spoke faintly but it was well enough clear to let all of them turn their head to listen more.
"And...?"
Angry raised a brow while clenching his teeth cause deep down he did regret for not staying back so do smiley too. But now if they have done something more than just letting takemichi sleep in bed ... He would really hate his life from then onwards, he doesn't know why...but that his little hearty vow he just happens to take.
"Takemichi speaks...he spe.. speaks li...like...a ...s..s..sl...slut"
Hakkai trembling did not go unnoticed at all.
"It's proven that all the so called fake rumours about takemichi are true..."
Sanzu said with his pure clean expression of sanity and calmness.
"But...what happened later..."
Smiley asked curiously while he cracked his knuckles. Oh was he so ready to break some bones right now. He had to stay, he ain't escaping next time...never.

"We did nothing to Michi...we are just questioning ourselves on how we all got aroused and loved the way Michi behaved..."
Chifuyu screamed. He hid his red face in his palms while he shook his head desperately.
"AHHHHH! You need not say that so seriously!"
Mitsuya sighed before he continued with the conversation.
" If takemichi forgets about last night after he got drunk, well and good but if he remembers we got some explanation to do..."

Draken clicked his tongue in annoyance.
"No... takemichi won't... He isn't the type of a guy who would question someone over private things...secondly we need to get takemichi back to toman...it feels empty when he is the only one left out..."
Takemichi himself is full like a bundle of arousal. It was just one night and do not know yet how takemichi behaves. So it would take time to come into conclusions.

"I got an idea..."
Mikey called out to everyone while tapping the desks ample of times till he got the attention of all the souls he needed. All eyes on him and he took deep breath and let it go, he sharpened his eyes before his lips moved to speak.
"How about...we all each one meet up takemichi and try to pursue him to join?..."