chapter 21

The kiss heats up, takemichi can feel the rush of adrenaline accompany his heart to beat at a abnormal rythm. This is not what he expected, he does not want to ruin it all over again, he cannot make the boys fall into his dirty trap which is meant for only the people he never knew.
Takemichi tries to push the chest leaning close to his, away. He can't breath, from the roughness from the slurping of his tongue, hakkai looked like he'd been hungrily eating the soft cavern muscle. Takemichi muffled moans and slight groanings echoed between the walls under this awkward silence. He is feeling guilty for all of it, as he should, maybe he did a mistake, he shouldn't have come back, he shouldn't have informed Chifuyu about him getting back here when he knew his from childhood obsessive friends would still have that obsession towards him, which they all mistook for being the indestructible brotherhood.

Takemichi palms tightened over hakkai fingers that held onto the latters cheek with so much passionate agression. Takemichi dug his nails deeper to get a space between the indexes so that he would pull off the limbs and run out of this place. His body would never reject this immense pleasure he was currently undeniably feeling. But his mind would, his heart is in the period of satisfaction, but his head is spinning around and he wants to get away. He thought it was his boyfriend that had come over and saved him from the expired pill effect, but thanks to chifuyu who involuntary bluffed out in between while they talked out the previous matter of his another guilty mistake.

Baji and chifuyu are such sweethearts, they forgive him like as if he had just stolen a candy but has not completely made them do things that might have had a huge impact on their life.

Takemichi snapped off the taller man's hand, his lips detaching with a sound of a pop. Takemichi wiped off the saliva that started soaking his mouth edges to spilling to his neck.

Hakkai breathed heavily looking back towards Michi with a lot of love. He knows what he wants and what he wanted to posses at the moment. He knows that takemichi is feeling the high guilt flood into him. That is why, takemichi needs to know that it was fine. He is not guilty and he has no hand over whatever has happened. He has done nothing wrong. He himself is a seduction, but the control remains into the hands of the man who see him, who witness his beautiful features, that is where control remains. Takemichi has done nothing and that is why Michi needs to know that he, hakkai shiba is doing it willingly. He willingly wants to see takemichi squirm like a kitten in heat under him. He wants takemichi to act like he actually is, to be free with all his actions he has performed back when he stood in places where no one knew him. He wants takemichi to get out of his zone of nervousness and secrets of his true personality.

"It's fine takemichi...I'm sorry...i won't force you...but... I just want you to know...that you have to be free ... You have to be the one you are...don't act and stop acting to be someone you are not...please ... I want to see your true self..."
Hakkai stood from his chair, faintly smiling towards the boy who had his eyes wide open with surprise that how this man caught on his covering like it was torn from an area that you could make out. He is scared though...
"I'm scared... You will all hate me..."
Hakkai stopped his steps from approaching the door.
"Draken, Mikey, baji and chifuyu...they do not hate you and you are well aware about it... Or should I say that you know that the obsession they are mistaking as friendship is love... Thats right...you are in no wrong Michi... We want you... That is why...we can never hate you... But the more you try being someone else...it's a bit annoying...you are not an actor filming a movie right now...Michi...fulfill all your desires...you are a man...you can't hold back when you know that no one will blame you at the end..."
Takemichi trembled with trying to push down the lump that was forming in his throat. Was he being too dramatic? He could, just be himself and no one would care...has he forgotten his self loving rules. Has he forgotten how he reminded himself that he isn't just living for himself, but the people who he loves...the people that adore him to the fullest.

"See ya... I though I would cancel my appointment with a brand designer...but i guess..."
He played with his watch having the sly look towards takemichi who looked to be debating with himself on deciding what to do next. Hakkai turned around and tried reaching the door knob when he suddenly felt himself pulled from his neck and sucked down into a deep kiss. The eyes takemichi depicted warent the fake ones anymore, he knows that every sunshine had its poisonous era and the same way takemichi glowed with the lustrous look in his blue orbs.

He wasn't beautiful and gorgeous anymore, he was glorious, sinful and magnificent, he was the type to be locked in a cage and broken into pieces of gold and molded back into an fallen angel.

It was hakkais turn to bark, to go blank in his head like as if his brain was completely paralysed from seeing something so dominating. He knew in an instant that takemichi wasn't the type to act all cute to get your attention, he had his confidence in limit...he knew thoroughly that so many would draw like rats to his feet and he will devour them like a winning cat among cats of the nation. Hakkai started his possession for dominance, he wanted the point to grow takemichi on his knees. But before he could just think of it, he was already down with his face all mushed between takemichi butt cheeks, the boys hand on hakkais head, pulling at his hair while the other hand did the work of playing with nipples.

Hakkai felt the danger of this. This wasn't his style even though he is excited over feeling the soft skin touch his lips, the opening craving to have his wet taste like he starved for it. Internally he felt empty, he wanted his friends by his side, cause this all felt lonely when he had non of his commands going on in taming Michi in obedience. He migh have done a mistake, a cute Michi was enough ... This one of a beast that could anytime let the giant ones devour him.

"This isn't your work hakkai...let your captain handle this little sexy parasite..."