chapter 3

Words sure do spread fast even if they never seemed to be communicated. They just flood out into the universe out of the blue. It's been just few days Mikey and his friends got to know about takemichi returning and they were pretty sure no one else heard them out nor does anyone would probably remember who this so called toman sweetheart takemichi was.

There always have been people getting in the gang and going out or thrown away from the position. And it's not like the rest of the toman shared any perfect moments with the long lost comrade. So there was and seemed to absolutely be no chances of anyone in the gang knowing this perfectly about takemichi or having been updated even the slightest smallest influential history of toman. But takemichi? Na, he was just a chapter of one and a half year when the boy had just entered and quit off like a thin piece of paper along with the air.

So basically!!! There should be no one interested in who's returning or who is not. So why do people tend to spread stuff that none has seen for real or experienced. What I'm trying to say here is, there's already been starting the spread of wordz, false rumours about takemichi. No one's knows how false or truthful they are. Anybody who hasn't met the boy maybe ever in their lifetime, just like some random dream to be made an issue of just started burning up among every toman divisions.

Takemichi had become a hot topic at every place that had people in touch with the tokyo manji Kai, every member has got to say something or the other. Now, the question might be the type of rumours spread which would force anybody to believe the talks which happened to be upon the personality of takemichi.

Takemichi is said to be pretty much popular in the big city areas of America, definately not among the general public. But completely up to the bad bitchy man and street punks of the foreign streets? Yes. Some gloriously feel in the ecstasy of pleasure of meeting the boy as beautiful looking like as they heard of being and those few homophobic shits spitting curses over what the world has come to.

And this much happened to go on and Mikey hasn't known even a bit about it? Hell na. He not gonna let this slide, but he did take this all up seriously cause every person he asks about his Michi seems to be so convincing about the concerned man's behaviour. It was horrible! Mikey wanted to tear off every each one of them who wanted to spoil his pals name even before takemichi has done his public debut in toman or worst, the boy hasn't even stepped back on the land of japan.

Mikey boiled everyday thinking about how things were going. And it wasn't just him but the rest of the toman executives as well. Everyone wished smash over how pretty looking and wonderful takemichi was. A blessed angel to be friends with. Just they not know the takemichi the toman captians know. And oh gosh they are so ready to prove their point true, so it was just better to remain calm and ignorant as for now and let the men see their Michi for real with their own eyes. But if takemichi was willing to join toman back again if that is. 

It was all ok, but everything seemed to get exaggerated and Mikey couldn't take it anymore and it was finally his turn to announce and get all this misunderstandings off from tomans heads. So he did, he arranged people and as well the divisional head abided by the descisions of informing the men assigned under them.

But, that was freaking a lot difficult. The rumours had come upto a point of terming takemichi as a slut. Now they had to think about where they had gone wrong! When no one cared or knew about takemichi, why now all of a sudden when their friend circles finally gonna be complete when Michi arrives. Was there a bug in toman that still had been rotting in the gang from like all this twelve years or even during when Takemichi had been there? That person has quite the devotion then. And the point is, who told him what takemichi is and how he is out of his country.

All the toman executives had already had quite enough of bearing. Their days warent much good as well while they handled the rumours.
"Just how long is this gonna keep going?"
Baji groaned while slumping back on the couch, iced whiskey in his hand and the other free hand massaging his disturbed temple. 
"Baji San! They shouldn't be saying this about my partner"
Chifuyu sniffled. He never cried in this long time and here he is, on the verge of a complete breakdown thinking about how much he is hurt listening his own gang mates talk bad about his best friend.

"Hah I'm telling you Mikey...we need to see this ourselves...hear me out...let's ask hinata about takemichi...she is his girlfriend, she might know about him..."
Draken said frustrated. Tomans executive meetings have never gotten or looked this busy until this things about takemichi started.
"That won't work...i met hina Chan few days back... I heard that they broke up... And secondly hinata has lost contact with takemichi..."
Sanzu said being serious from standing close to Mikey as per his devotion to their leader for all this year's.
"And...who are you once again?..."
Smiley said laughing which popped a vein on sanzu's head, keeping the man from this close from snapping smileys head and that big afro over his head. Gosh he got to cut that, that would be perfect for revenge.
"...i might have not had enough interactions with takemichi...but i always looked forward to speak to him...so i still remember him"
Sanzu's faint speech drew an unconscious smile on Mikey's face.
"Ooooh romantic I see..."
And that smile disappeared in an instant, thanks to mitsuya.
"What do you mean...are you saying that takemichi likes men?... wait...are you implying that you believe those rumours that are spreading around?"

Mitsuyas eyes widened in amazement. It's always Mikey getting angry like a child, but this was the first time this man spoke bluntly and completely acting like a serious twenty seven year old man like he should be, like fighting over his love life...well if he speaks... mitsuya really doesn't like the idea of takemichi being shipped with his leader and dear friend and him not existing at all.
"Oi oi...calm down...i was just joking"
Mikey clicked his tongue annoyingly at the comment and curls up into a ball like as if he was so done, so depressed... Suddenly he smiled, blushed and giggled making others attention as well stick towards him and the others as if understood the assignment, giggled as well. It was a peaceful giggle like this grown man were just reminizing about their amazing past with certain someone.

"Hehe, but really man...what if... takemichi likes men..."
Mikey giggled more at the thought making draken slap him at his back for acting like a bit too much for the moment. Yes, they were blushing! All this men were blushing! Just extra information here.
"That won't be a problem..."
And Mikey said giggling again like as if he was drunk and high on drugs. Maybe even booze and drugs and pills never gave him such happiness compared to when he got while he thought about takemichi finally coming back...that boy might be really special to him as a friend. And the rest agreed back as well.