chapter 19

"Welcome in... I'm sorry, it's all messy here..."

Mitsuya cleaned the fabrics and pieces of laces spread all around, nervously glancing towards the uninvited guest. He had been working on a dress for his upcoming fashion event and hakkai is giving the friendly company so that the designer that's mitsuya wouldn't be alone all night in his this big studio in a seperate premise and so that he would personally still his his little interactions with designing and crafty cloth works in hand. But for now, hakkai has moved out to the convenience store to bring some snacks the crash till levender guy will finish off his designing work.

Going back to the day, when mokey commanded Mitsuya to talk to takemichi about all the information regarding the standing of the Tokyo manji and persue the boy to enter into the safely reserved post of tokyo manjis acting president. So inorder to let the decision work about atleast from trying his best at his side, he needed this plan go through and should be circulated firmly. Mitsuya had planned to go to the cafe with michi so that there wont be much of a disturbance and the latter can easily talk to him regarding joining back in toman. Hakkai had a lot of reservations planned in the the best of the coffee shops but they had no idea that takemichi would suddenly visit willingly to him to talk about anything that might be coming further.

Mitsuya tapped at the stool beside him after he himself sat of the other one and placed his elbow between the piles of foamy tissue fabric.
Takemichi bowed down before taking his sit and making himself comfortable. All this while till the boy has entered, takemichi has been practically quite. Not a word that he breathed out his mouth.

"So...why are you here takemichi?"
"....Do you hate me?..."
Mitsuya eyes widened at michis phrase that accompanied his. The time seemed rediculous, the moment seems fake at the times takemichi would talk like this. And if this are the actually words coming out his mouth, then definately something is bothering the boy...

"What?... absolutely no takemichi....why would you say that?"
The levender man immediately respond clearly back at takemichi, his hands fisting. The words kinda struck him cause he doesn't know what he practically needs as a reason to hate takemichi. For him, hating Michi is like disappointing to his own self.
"You...know im gay right?..."
The listeners eyes softened and coughed after the speaker commented to where he tends to treat the topic to.
"....yes...but we don't hate you..."
Takemichi fiddled with his bag strap, circling the leather strap around his fingers to perfect bandaging. His tears started to fill up and mitsuya really badly wanted to hug the boy and assure him that he is not the only one caught into this trap of being able to accept your different personalities and coping up with them among others.

"...i know...thank you...but...after what happened between me, baji and chifuyu...it kinda made me feel guilty and...scared that you all might hate me...I'm so pathetic, aren't i?"
Mitsuya sat at the place without a word, he doesn't know what to say. He practically doesnt even know what will become of him next. Takemichi itself is a temtaption of a beast to capture its prey, and takemichi is the prey here. He had already forgotten about what happened between the three people while he studied over the psychological facts pointing out to make the other person agree to your terms and conditions. But that's completely fine when it had come about Mikey and draken, they glady warent caught into web of takemichis overthinking circle.

"Stop saying that Michi...baji and chifuyu aren't mad about it at all...just stop thinking..."
The man assured takemichi that everything was completely fine, his hands squeezed the boy's, also signifying about him being really surpportive. A smile crawled over takemichi face and mitsuya felt a little releif...
" I'm sorry...i really did not want to make them do such horrible things... They are straight... i appreciate that they arent homophobic... I...i do not know what I'm speaking...but it hurts mitsuya kun..."
Mitsuya caressed the boys hand with his thumb, the friction giving off the comfort also making takemichi a little bit dizzy at the smooth touch. Unlike the rough manly hands, these were soft and felt precious, somehow takemichi doesn't want this hand to let go of his. The boys knew the growing tension, forgetting of being ignorant about th time and the palce they were in, even if this was just a privat design studio. Both the males starred into each others eyes like they had the assignment of finding the deepest meaning of the deepest feeling. Takemichi heart started beating fast, but instead of paying attention into the sweet silence, Mitsuya felt the running and sprinting pulse at Michi lower palm. He leaned forward, knowing the heat is racing, in him as well the heart has turned it's rythm in a perfect abnormal state. Takemichi blinked as he started feeling his friends face getting closer to his. His lips quivered and his tongue started to tingle like it was starting to dance with joy...his head was completely blank and he could think of nothing at all.

He was lost into leaning into the warmth of comfort. He knows, that whatever might for further a minute later...he will probably feeling depressed all over again... But his body doesnt listen to him, at moments like this... He has lost control of his nerves and a pleasure filled feeling just gushes into his neck and cheeks heating them up.

"Taka Chan... takemichi Chan... What's going on..."