chapter 24

"it's not on the internet..."

Takemichi giggled seeing his boyfriend so surprised and worried at the same time just because he was brought to a noodle shop which was nowhere to be found on the internet, no reviews at all. The shops isolation practically worried the guy, thinking like you never know whats in there. It was somehow cute and takemichi loved this childishness of his lover.

This man wasn't the one whom takemichi arrived to the airport with, but his other boyfriend who happens to visit japan for the time being for his travelling work.
"Do you think it's fine here...?"
And the other reason was why not. The couple had been driving from tunnels in th countryside to the top is the hills and mountains and even crossing lakes and spring just to appear at this ramen shop after two hours. It definately was worth the wait as they are already hungry and are confident enough as they will be able to enjoy the meal better, but this furtherness was way too much. As being a traveller, this shouldn't be hard for Michis sweet boyfriend, but man really did agree that this was worse that it felt like a terrible death approaching him.

"The owners are my childhood friends...they won't disappoint you..."
Takemichi jumped and smiled turning at his boyfriend that somehow showed that his actions relieved him.
"Of course...you lead today..."
A little giggle before takemichi pulled his boyfriend along with him inside the small stand and called out loud for greeting his dear chefs.

Takemichi pulled his boyfriend and both had their seats beside each other and smiled before they started checking around the traditional interior while they waited for the cooks to appear before them.
"Hai!...Sorry for the wait..."

Takemichi blinked twice before the fun-filled voice sound pleasant to his ears which followed by a small deep sound with a lot of irritation which sent chills down his spine, surprised by his ownself of being able to catch on to the words thoroughly.
"Ne takemichi...your boyfriend?"
Smiley asked hyper yet politely which kindoff drove takemichi into deep thoughts debating whether to accept and introduce his partner to his friends that look so damn hot with the white cloth tied on their head and they mascular hands having held the cooking sticks and the utensil and knives. A light blush spread across his face while he nodded which he was sure enough was going to create a good misunderstanding towards his boyfriend.
'if he could just be f*cked hard on this table...'
Takemichi pinched himself at the thought. When he was on dates even before, he never really entertained over thinking about other guys apart from the person he was currently out with. He was as completely fluent in such things, but right now his head happens to be in a scribble of confusion and has become difficult to not be distracted.

"So...how do you want it?..."

"On the table please..."

"Huh?"

Takemichi sighed, this wasn't like him at all. And then further proceeded again to pinch himself now at his hands. He knows that Angry has the menu pointing out towards him right above his head and takemichi shouldn't just order things that exceed the menu limit.
"I meant...miso ramen...us both..."
At this moment takemichi just feels alone, angry has gone back in preparing the bowl and smiley doing the culinary work. He spots around his boyfriend who kinda keeps giving him looks that physically might not have this sudden effect, but his mind really is craving for some hardcore pleasure.

"Mikey wouldn't be loving this...you know..."
Takemichi snapped his attention to smiley who skillfully played with the noodles and doing the placements while he had his sudden chat with takemichi.
"What is it?..."
Takemichi asked with curiosity.
"After that day... His symptoms were already visible... After he heard mitsuyas story... He is kinda crazy... Doesn't intend to share..."
The thud and the table with all hot ramen looking so absolutely delicious placed infront of takemichi and his partner. Takemichi might have understood what smiley meant to say, Mikey has been the type from the start, he would never change even for million dollars, why would he...that might be such a small money equalling to a yen for him now. Well now when Takemichi is living the way he used to live, it shouldn't matter to him, but he still wants to meet Mikey and draken though. He haven't talked to them at all after that day. He kind of now wants to assure them that he doesn't hate them and secondly, he would even ask for more sleepless nights to move about with.

Takemichi digged into the bowl, alongside loving to hear his lover grasp at the taste over how it taste like a blessing from heaven. It was damn delicious and that itself need not need much explanation.
___________________________________

"I'm absolutely sorry... I did not want to leave you back... My hotel booking has gone to waste now..."
Takemichi sighed at his luck. No way god heard him right? He still has time and the brothers are still in there. He would have gotten this chance later, but better the sooner he would say as his boyfriend was suddenly called up by his colleague to do some editing in the pictures and the written essay work.
"Its fine now ok... It felt nice dining with you..."
Takemichi placed his palm on his boyfriend cheek before saying goodbye to his lover. Takemichi was surely asked to come along to where he was to be reached to his home, but the latter absolutely couldn't miss this chance of hanging around in the evening with the ramen boys. They looks so perfect and their professionalism totally arouses him pretty hard.

Takemichi walked back inside the shop and he already found smiley seating on the chair with a smirk while staring at the boy entering. With his legs wobbly and his back side itching, takemichi couldn't walk the little distance till he finally thought of jumping onto the big welcoming body and kissing the man so hungrily with the smooches and slurps echoeing in between the wooden walls.
"...you need to lock the door nii san..."

Angrys voice sound from the back followed by the latching noise and the keys having their own music dangle messily.
While takemichi sloppily kissed smiley, angry started softly peppering kisses on the boys exposed nape from the lose shirt.
When Takemichi let got of the man below, he pulled angry in a sloppy kiss, with his hands perfectly having its fingers curl into the straightened afro. While smiley unbuttoned Michi shirt and held onto his waist to roughly lick and suck on his nipples.

"You are so obvious...you know?...Michi"