chapter 18

"we are sorry..."

If chifuyu could slap baji off at the moment, he could do it without hesitance, cause that man has been standing right at the side as if nothing just happened in the world at all. And as if he is not the culprit.
Why is it only have to be chifuyu who has to apologize for whatever happened. As if he has committed the greatest murder of all times. Baji is also a culprit in this situation, he has to apologize the hardest for being the one to step taken forward in the path of failing this mission they had been given which includes bringing back of takemichi in toman. At that point, takemichi looked gorgeous, he looked so glorious that it was easily understood that it seemed difficult to avoid a beautiful temptation. And it happened, but this is a matter of confidentiality. Takemichi is important into the further moving till the dissolving of toman.
Bowing down infront of the president when the latter himself had messed up in the last appointment, it seemed unnatural, but as a leader has to earn his respect, chifuyu simply is giving in to the man. Well what baji was thinking at the point looked impossible to comprehend, so unless chifuyu had some telepathy powers, it would have been easier to understand people and their feelings.

"Na it's fine... I did the same thing at the start anyway..."
Chifuyu stiffly raised his shocked expressed face to have a clear look to his president, happy enough to be forgiven even though he thought that he might have had less chances of being dismissed without lectures. Cause that's what it has always been after tokyo manji had gotten big enough to earn trillions of yen and expanding to the maximum reigns of japan, the circle has grown strict rules and stuck to abiding the commands discussed in the executive meetings and boards meet ups etc. It like a mutual vow to be strict enough with yourself in doing what you are meant to do.

One last bow before chifuyu walked back at his place standing, to see baji already chilled up by leaning against the wall. Somehow it felt cool, cause baji thinks whatever he has done hasn't hurt anyone, like a prediction he knew that Mikey would forgive this failure. Or else what would you expect from the president childhood buddy. The one before everyone entered into the picture.

"You have anything to say...baji"
Mikey sipped down the wine from the glass and pushed himself back into the cushion of the seat placed close to the tea table in the center.

Baji blinked twice at the question before he continued.
"I know it would be weird if I say that I'm actually thinking what to reply to you, is it the truth that I enjoyed the night and i yearn still for another one or the lie that i will assure you that this won't happen again..."
His fang tightened on his lower lip and chifuyu noticed the mark. At this point, baji was speaking seriously. Even the much at the times when he had to form strategies for his divisions and departments, he never cared, but today...it was kinda different. Suddenly a smile crawled on the vices face when envying how naive and truthful his friend could be with his descisions and confidence of his inner beliefs.

"*Sigh*...baji...you are...amazing"
Mitsuya smiled knowing that this man was speaking everyone's mind. The one thaught regarding oneself being gay when you have lived your life all through loving the opposite gender and now suddenly it feels so unreal for not being able to kinda accept that you love the same sex as you are. Toman was meant to be firm in its decisions and the type of people who dared not care about a thing. And all this while till date, from the recent speeches of baji regarding takemichi happens to be so true.

If mitsuya would speak analysing the current situation about toman, then definately here it was. He assumes that this was it, all this year's, till the date takemichi appeared even before he left for foreign, takemichi made everyone grow so close to him like a spark of an ignite. It was all there from the start, from the date Mikey starred into Michi eyes for the first time and addressed the boy in this cute nickname after learning the boys identity. And till today, it still burns. The fact that at the present hour, that ignition has reached so high that it was so visible right here in a broad frame to us.

"Agree...i have no other way to escape this wonderful feeling when i think about having sex with Michi again...it makes me damn horny...but that's not over...i kinda want him to love me and i wanna care for him as well..."
Mikey sipped another glass and aggressively, clearly drunk by now, pointed out towards mitsuya, who probably happens to be daydreaming and hakkai having his phone in his hand giving the shades of texting someone. Both immediately looked towards the announcer with high concentration.

"You two...you two are to try out next..."
Mitsuya widened his eyes, not in nervousness at all but with excitement that he was finnally gonna be able to impress takemichi with his talent. Hakkai nodded giggling, guess nothings a secret anymore within the walls, spending time together alone with takemichi was only that enough for them but human beings are still greedy. And that was still needed to be noted.