chapter 16

Baji smirked when he saw the amuse on takemichi face while the boy looked towards the posh looking restaurant with high class behaved people walking in and out of the place. Baji felt proud and chifuyu as well got into his little ego of knowing that takemichi loved this place. And why not, this one big restaurant is one out of many other in Japan thats owned by toman and is under the incharge of baji and Chifuyu. The prices for a dine in the place can be turned out to be so high that none of the average salaried people could spend even their whole of an income here.

"This is beautiful... Thanks for bringing me here..."
Takemichi was so sincere with his complement that he is aware that both the men here feld proud about bringing him here. There's no way this is michis first time in such an expensive meal place, but it's in Japan now, after so many years...he once again feels entirely a part of the country here.
"I was confident about you liking it over here...that is why i got this place reserved within few minutes...you can order whatever you want...it's on me..."
The shine and the glow of determination and confidence in Keisuke's eyes got takemichi hooked up over how childish baji kun was even after all this year's. Not the slightest sign for maturity, hope he is not underestimating him here though. He still got a lot to check on the missed out updates. Takemichi nodded in agreement with baji and glanced over Chifuyu before placing his foot forward to walk in the area that seems to be getting lone without costumers, baji did say that he reserved the area. Then, sudden ringing of the phone interrupted the boy, it attracted both the men's attention towards their michi. Sliding his hand into the handbag he carried, he pulled out the gadget to check the caller for the day. He smiled seeing one of his boyfriend call him, who he by knowledge knows that he is walking around the Arabian cites, like the travel essayist he is. And takemichi does remeber asking the guy to send him good personal reviews over the attractive places around so the he could visit someday in the near future and crash at the recommended places.

This actually wasn't the time to call back though Michi happened to be too late to answer the ring. So thinking that leaving a small sweet affirmative message would be a better idea. So he did and placed the phone back in his leather pouch and walked forward entering the restaurant while baji and chifuyu followed him back to back.

The pleace was truely beautiful, comparing the culture from the foreign lands, this was refreshing and the hit for nostalgia. Takemichi suddenly sniffled when he remembered how him and his parents actually walked around to be have family meals in not so high classed restaurants in Japan, it kinda makes him feel poor that now he realises that it's his first time in his own country entering such an expensive spot.

He stayed quite for a bit until baji asked the boy to select any of the table he would prefer to sit and spend time with them in. This made takemichi smile a little, that he turned around and stretched his lips more of into an extra big smile. Chifuyu blushed when he could see like there were sunflowers dancing around as takemichi beautiful and happy genuine smile, shone itself into his eyes.

Takemichi ran around on his heels, docking the heel all over the place selecting the perfect seat. And so when he did, running to the first floor near the tallest window that displayed the whole world view of the city below.
"As expected..."
Baji sighed faintly smiling over how lively and warm hearted takemichi was, specially the boy loves to check out views. I mean, who wouldn't... But something over why takemichi simps on such placements is like an unsolved mystery. Chifuyu giggled before he pulled bajis sleeve towards takemichi who greeted them all over again with a smile.

"Here...order whatever you want..."
Baji placed the menu towards takemichi who pulled over the card easily, going thoroughly through all the food items, so strictly like as if analyzing and finalizing the order taking into consideration all about his health, diet plans, activites and goal settings. This behaviour completely made both the men looking at Michi in awe as if they just got their wife for a dinner or lunch at this place. The feeling would seem no different and they are confident about it seeing how takemichi handle all the etiquettes properly.

After the food was brought, the three males proceeded on with their meal, talking about their current status, reminizing their past glory days, enclosing their goals and aspirations and how they kinda have this little desire of one day building a sweet small family and love happily. Yes, takemichi as well, who blushed at the minute Chifuyu and baji both chuckled about wanting to find someone one day they could love so much and fight over who will be getting a baby first. It's like their own deep down desires, that baji was just about to start the main discussion which they were all three here for, takemichi started crying.

No screaming, no noise, no sound at all... He was just sitting in there on the same position and he cried there with tears just flowing down his cheeks. Chifuyu stood over from his place running to takemichi and baji literally panicking, trying his best to be a help to calm Michi down.
"Why... takemichi... don't cry...what happened..."

The boy furiously started rubbing his eyes again with both his palms, before he finally realised he can't handle anymore of not knowing why he was crying feeling some unknown guilt over something he doesn't know. And he runs away, trying to find the washroom which he successfully made it to from getting a few direction guidance from the waiters he encountered on the way.

He pushed open the door and he threw his head towards the depth of the basin bowl. He started crying bitterly, turning on the tap water and splashing the cold liquid all over his face but nothing seemed to be helping. He sat down, from feeling all tired and leaned against the restroom cubicles. But that's did not seem to be the end, the splash of the water to the floor from the intense face washing, touched michis butt. The tingling of water commenced to ooze in between michis buttocks, causing a itching sensation at his asshole. He wore his inner but just how much water did he splash.

His legs squirmed entirely forgetting the reason why he was crying the minutes ago, but still having a little idea of being feeling guilty for him not having the ability to build someone's family with cute kids that happens to be scientifically impossible with him. He is no a special case, he tried every means to know about himself over having a little hope that he would one day be able to carry a child, but he now accepts that's one reality of life that he absolutely cannot change. And this one, it all strikes him again, how during his teenage days he roleplayed like a pregnant woman, after he locks the door of his room. But today, the realisation hits again...but somehow even the depressive points aren't doing any good to him of making him less aroused.

His throat felt dry and soft muffles started sounding out the boys lips. He rubbed his thighs together with the friction of the pants he's worn is giving him the rough touches and slight tightening. He bit his lower lip while his hand naughtily reaches down his buldge that's causing him throbbing his lower self. He teared off the buttons, knowing that he has a spare bottoms in his bag to change.

The boy pulled down his trousers along with his underwear. He knows there no one here as the entire place is reserved, even te staff have seperate washrooms therefore there's no reason for the concerned to use this one and enter when their customers haven't left yet. Speak about baji and chifuyu...they... Might come... But takemichi knows that they know he is gay but they are not so he would be left alone to perish his little sexual desire here itself. So he did, takemichi thrusted two of his fingers into his mouth, coating them with a thick layer of saliva and sliding them into his ass hole. His dick throbbing for a release, having the precum pitifully dripping out. Takemichi other hand played with his nipples under his tshirt and his hand that massaged his rim, moving forward to jerk out his load of cum.

"Takemichi are you alright?..."
Baji and chifuyu barged in with worries all written over their faces. They couldn't believe that they messed up, how they did...they have no clue unless takemichi tells it to them himself. But both of them froze the moment they saw their Michi in a position they both agreed to have dreamt about but this wasn't the featuring place at all.

The pink rush over the boys cheeks caused Chifuyu to purr while baji gritted his fangs. At that moment takemichi dropped down continuing his lone jerk off session until he heard the knob of the door close and baji tying up his hair and unzipping his pants.

For the moment it was blank, takemichi was taken over by lust that made him crawl at the man's feet sitting below the erected p*nis of him.
"Let me suck it for you..."
And takemichi licked his lips again...
Chifuyu starred intensely, positioning himself behind him.