chapter 12 🔞

The house lit up alive when Mikey and draken nervously settled down in the dining area while takemichi prepared some alcoholic drinks to serve his friends. Literally who drinks alcohol in the middle of the night... Well its this normal for the guys who hit the bars and clubs late dawn. His friends are yakuzas, this is another less content doze for them as compared to the bottles they finish up.

"So...what you wanna talk about?..."
Takemichi slide out the chair and made his thighs relax sitting comfortably into the cushion of the chair. He placed his elbows knuckle over the table and opened his palms to hold both his cheeks in hand and look intently at Mikey and draken while both the man seeped down the liquor. Thank god takemichi has carried some booze with him when he came back to Japan, cause since one of his date is still in the same country along with him, there are chances of getting the laters visit so liquor works out at times when the guy gets too much to handle with his often touchings. He is one of the kind of a foreigner.

Thinking all this, takemichi left a sigh before getting back onto staring towards his friends with pale eyes now. Mikey and draken seemed nervous, takemichi could read them like an open book knowing how hesitant are they in talking about what they wanted to.

Both the boys gave each other confusing looks when finally somebody took the initiative.
"Hm...how are you doing?..."
Takemichi widened his eyes and blinked twice more.
"I'm pretty good, but didn't expect you would barge into my house at 12 am just to ask how i was..."
Mikey felt pretty bad with his attempt. He really has lost his guts near takemichi ok. He doesn't know at all what expression he might recieve from takemichi when he would ask him to join toman again. I mean, he would still need to tell about the illegal activities that are being carried on within the gang and takemichi might finally not like them or hate them, such an angel is his mitchy. Takemichi knows toman still exists, but the current status is completly unknown to the above world let alone in foreign countries.

"Well... takemichi thats not the thing... We just wanted to ask you something"
Draken traced circles with his fingers on the table, hoping he would finally speak regarding the thing. Cause of you would want to let someone join something, it is a must for the person to know about the current status of the organisation, may it be formal or informal.
"Then?...what is it?..."
At this moment it felt kinda strange. Did the change in the wheather affect takemichi already? He is kinda starting to feel feverish and his head is kinda getting numb. He never got this symptoms before? Is it because he needs sleep for real now? May it be, he would just listen to what this two men have to say and shut them out after thanking them for making him know quite the information he never had any idea of.

"Oh well.....would you like to become a member of tokyo manji?... All over again i meant..."

*Thud*

The loud sound pulled drakens gaze upwards and the man could only see Mikey panicking and running to the other also takemichi was missing. He looked around worried and towards where Mikey crouched down on the other side of the table just and only to find takemichi sleeping on the floor, shivering and looking completely extra warm than what he would notice a human in it's normal temperature.

Just like as if it was a reflex, Mikey picked up takemichi and draken was the first to run upstairs to a room he bets would be the one takemichi used as per what he remembers according to the angle of the balcony. He broke open the door and turned on the lights setting up the bed that was all fluffed up with some blanket.

Mikey entered the room hurriedly with a now groaning takemichi who had his eyes a little coorperatively half open, almost squinting. Mikey hovered over his Michi and gave slights slaps on his friends burning cheeks that completely resembled some fresh tomatoes from an English garden.
"Takemichi...wake up...are you alright?"
The heat surprised Mikey that he cared not much before running out of the door to the kitchen, with an intention of bringing some cool water to bring down what he calls it a fever.