chapter 9

No way they are gonna let their Michi looks so vulnerable breaking down infront of thousands of people. So they got him home. To the sano household and absolutely no one had anything against it.

Their Michi is so adorable that if the universe would allow them, they would just wish to pack takemichi up into a treasury and keep him for themselves worshipping the boy like he was one of the most amazing wonders in the world. They would like if they had never thought of describing their Michi like that. Takemichi was gorgeous and till now had they not realised over how devoted they are being towards their dear friend. It's doesn't feel wrong at all, but it is giving them comfortable vibes and that is the problem.

Mikey jumped down the half way railings for the staircase holding on bundle of tissues in his hand with few peeled in his palms all ready the hand them over to his Mitchy. The way takemichi screams over how he missed them all broke his heart. He would not let go of Michi at all now. No! Not at all.

Chifuyu needed a double of more tissues than his own partner. He can't belive his best friend is finally here, right infront of him looking so perfect like he never expected or in result of exceeding his expectations. He missed their little crimes so much that now he wants to go back into that same childhood era and play everything all over again. When did he even become a crybaby from, it's irritating but if he is crying for his bestie than he can cry and soak himself up in tear all day.

"Hey...you are freaking crying too much..."
Baji was completely clueless. He knows takemichi missed him, but that doesn't mean his Michi needs to cry cause he is all here. But the question is why is everyone looking so pleased, it's for him Michi is cry for missing about not them, they need to learn that he holds a special place or himself in michis heart (someone needs to tell baji...). Yes so he isn't letting this go anymore and directly pulls takemichi into a tight hug. The sweetheart gonna misunderstand this hug as lending a shoulder to him for crying but bajis plan depicts, that yes, his Michi missed him so bad so having a pretty brotherly hug and melting in each other's essence is not bad at all.

Takemichi trembled into the warm embrace of his friend. He can't believe this is happening, he can finally be with all of them.

"See takemichi now that's too much of crying...you are making us emotional man..."
Draken said while he chose to place himself between michis thighs after baji let go very hard. The big rough palms that defined all the hardwork and bravery it went through,  touched so softly to the wet cheeks oh Michi that were as if meant to be kept with so much care if it was the finest thing in the world that might break at any moment.

Takemichi calmed down leaning himself further into the warmth of the rough texture.
"Actually...there's...something i need to...tell you all..."
Takemichi softly started off with his big confessions but ended up getting interrupted by mitsuya, with his soft smirk.
"Say that later... takemichi, you came back after years...let's enjoy this night off...bottoms up you know...you can say while we drink..."
After clinking of the bottles, draken stood up from his place and agreeing over with what his twin needed to say.
"Emma is out as well with her friends, she might return tomorrow evening...so it wont be a problem..."
Mikey commented as an extra information that he thought would might help everyone to get into the mood of celebrating.
"I'll bring the glasses than..."
Hakkai moved from his place and sanzu with completely no noise followed the taller to the kitchen. Angry and Smiley had left all early to take care of their work they had at home to pull off.

But takemichi stayed still in his place not able to think of anything at the moment. All that he could fear about being left off and let gone by his friends. What if his friends did not want to be friends anymore, what if they start hating him.
____
"KANPAIII"
A cheers of clinks together with beer spilling it's quantity from each glass from being overfilled. And then does the liquor drink drain down into the boys throat while everyone leaving a relief filled sigh at the end when the satisfying sensation kept hitting their bottom. Takemichi was the last to take the gulp, being stressed is the best time to drink and it works specially at this moment this was needed so much.

The boys cheered on seeing takemichi get into the manly position of drinking liters and liters making them all get worried as the consumption looks like it was turning a little more than normal. They all confused themselves over this sudden behaviour of their pal.
"Takemitchy...i think that's enough..."
Mikey timidly tried to stop takemichi from getting another bottle gulped down his throat. But takemichi dared not listen and just drunk down into the daze of unconsciousness of speech.
"What do you know! *Hic*"
This startled everyone in the room. All of them freezed the moment they turned to look at takemichi. All high with his shirt running above his tummy as he keeps on caressing his stomach, his cheeks all blushy blushed red with a perfect shade, eyes looking so watery and delicious enough to lick a bite and lips leaving sighs while being interrupted with small hiccups in the way.

"Takemichi are you alright?..."
All the others said in an unison except sanzu who completely ran towards Michi holding the boy in his arms who faintly was a minute about to fall and sleep on the ground.
"Thish...shoshoffth"
Takemichi curled up while he let his head sink into sanzus lap and his legs rolling into the air in a girly manner.
"Oll...looook sho hanshom...*hic*"
This got everyone having their heart thump in a marvelous speed into their chest. 'What was that'...they would all think.
"Hanagaki...you are drunk...let's take you to bed..."
Sanzu said while he tried to pull Michi from his lap but the other remained heavy weighted that it looked impossible if he wouldn't just princess carry him.
"esh....ah~ take me to bed....and f*ck me..."

If, just if takemichi wasnt a guy, if just, takemichi wouldnt be drunk and all in a stable state of mind...it wouldn't have been like a restriction to explore the insides of takemichi and complement like a shameful person over how good does takemichi feel.
"No takemichi...y..you ne...need to sleep"
Hakkai tried his best to speak while he held onto his nose from bleeding more that might turn into a blood pool and he might loose blood and be prone to fatigue for less of hemoglobin and BCs. Others aggressively agreed to the statement though.

Suddenly takemichi stopped whining and squirming which really gave haruchiyo a hard time on being in good shape even when he had his problems going down there with his erection. It was embarassing but the fact that he wasn't the only one...

"I know...you hate me now light?...becaush I'm gay?...plesh don't hate...me..."
Takemichi broke down bitterly and the rest of the toman couldn't let got but crouch down and hug their takemichi with all love they can. Yes, they accepted takemichi...why not...happiness lasts where a openhearted welcome stays.