chapter 26

He storms forward in a march and reaches his hand harshly to takemichis. His interference made takemichi frown, cause he was interrupted from having his men cum in him. To have his mouth shot with the white liquid and his back all over again filled with the warm semen. He glanced down at the hand that intimately and possessively held onto his wrist, he turned back with the worried face to see the expressions of the people behind from him being dragged. He could read them like a projected intro, smiley having his vein have it's pop design over his forehead and angry almost at the verge of crying. Takemichi prays that he would only get out of the shop before the blue hired guys tears reach down his cheeks.

The siblings had the courage to break off the interruptor to a million pieces, but it was they respected person, the one they adored, their leader, they dared not raise their voices and their punches on the president. Ofcourse they could beat him up, but this wasn't the right place where they all literally need to hide themselves in areas where they would attract the attention of the gossiping public.

They are hidden influential executives, they are hidden to all not get into the prying eyes of the people where they could be getting the attention like as if they were some idols. The shop is in the middle of this unknown area, there are no chances of any other soul flourishing around, but like rumours spread fast, they believe animals talk and this outside world between the competitors and the government, nothing seems encrypted.
___________________________________

Takemichi was so confused at the moment. He was first of all glad that he did not move about naked between people. Mikey drives cars like a professional and that was the best thing, as none of the people around the areas saw takemichi. He literally left all his clothes back in the so called ramen shop. And he was brought naked right to the sano household. Another luck hit Michi hard and that was about no one being there at home. He dropped drunk here few days back, directly from the airport, and today he is here again. Here again, but is the most embarassing way, he was naked! Yup I'm repeating it, he was stripped off having no clothes in hand at the moment, and sitting stiff on the soft bed, having no will to look into Mikey eyes that had been staring at him nonstop.

The bedsheet isn't doing a good job as well, the cold texture is tingling on takemichi thighs, and the intense gaze of Mikey and the scent thts spread all over this room like so fresh and clean. According to his old brain census, Mikey wasn't the type to clean his room, last time it was clean as well and besides draken and Emma no one enters his nest. Maybe Mikey is not really the type of person he used to know, though he still has the childness backing him up like a shadow ghost, he could have learnt his responsibility of doing things for himself at times and not just racing around with bikes. Takemichi smiled softly at this point.

"Don't look at me...Mikey kun..."
Takemichi blushed instantly when he was sure that this was not ending.
"Do you like it takemichi?..."

Takemichi raised his head at the moment. He was confused to which direction this start of conversation was leading to.
"Huh?...what you mean?..."
Mikey took a deep breath and exhaled  it out slowly.
"I meant...do you like having sex?...with different men?..."

Takemichi would lie if he said tht he wasn't scared to answer this question. It felt like he was being given the heavenly judgements right at this second.
He trembled and hesitated while he slowly nodded his head.

"Mmm ok..."
He could see Mikey reply with a pout and looking at the side. It was cute as he could see the blush forming right at the side of manjirous cheek. Takemichi went red worse at the moment. He really wanted to do it with Mikey again, in his sane mood at this time. He wanted to not forget how Mikey thrusts in him and how his own body shamefully curves for more if it, more pain and more pleasure that drowns him into ecstacy, that floods his bead with fogg and he cannot think anymore at all.

"Um Michi...."

"Yes...Mikey kun..."

"I wanna make you feel good..."