chapter 25 🔞

The way both brothers thrust into him so differently, sends him the feeling that he has completely lost all of it, all the defination of decent pleasure. This was all so opposite, like takemichi was having both the carefree and the hardcore sex as the same time.

Angry pulled on takemichi hair to twist it's neck for a look at him. Angry was really pissed at this point because even though he knew that takemichi was taking him so nice and good, selfishly enjoying the good feeling like a slut, he dare not shown his face to him even for a bit. The wet moans as if being backed by the mouth water that kept on drooling down from the open lips. Takemichi breath kept on hesitating as every thrust he recieved from his back kept on stopping him to inhale the little air he gets for a mili second to take in and then being rode bad again.

Smiley is such a brat, takemichi has agreed to his own saying. This guy is traumatizing. Right now, no matter how many slutty noises and moans takemichi has left out after being told that no one had the chances to hear him between this walls and a roof, being completly isolated from the public eye. Again, no matter how much of squirming he plays from being thrusted this harshly, feeling good and difficult as well for acting up to make the other get closer and cum in his mouth. Here he is, like they all say, smiley was unbeatable when it comes to teasing others, torturing them till they were done, and yess, takemichi is aware ... He is so well aware that smiley isn't that of an idiot and that idiot perfectly knows what takemichi was up to. But see the guts of this man.

Everyone says that making the man jealous to get you is the old fashioned techniques that pretty much worked in the 90s and now you just got to be genuine and wait for your lover, and worse, make him fall hard for you. But that doesn't favour takemichi, he is too busy to think up a way for the other to jump right to his face and kiss him again.

He couldn't believe that this man actually just placed him on the table, face facing the surface, and instead of him having intercourse with him, here was his brother, the delicious desert that takemichi wanted to save to devour after the meal. But guess it works the opposite in smileys head, tht he let the desert have takemichi first instead and then slacked off to cook more ramen.

It was confusing over what type of a play this was that takemichi was all over having goosebumps of signals to play along. At thts what he will do, he will be cruel and not let the ramen master slide down the knife over his back, and let the other master command him like a pissed off brat.

Takemichi tried getting flipped, but was pushed back hard to the surface that hurt his cheek.
'so strong...'
His thoughts kept on eating him. He felt more hot like this as if heat was running within his cells like it was trying to burn down every tissue having the flaming quality.

Angry groaned as he felt his hardened erection already close to cumming in the warm cavern.

He slowed down his pace but thrusted deep and hard as if he wanted his seeds to be planted into the deepest point where reaching to it is impossible.
"You...damn ...whore...how...dare you"
Angrys voice deepened to a throaty moan as his lips nibbled onto takemichi ears.

Takemichi spurted his cum, tht oozed out of his p*nis like it was never gonna get over. He stiffened and soon relaxed his body when he felt the warm thick liquid feel him up to the deep part of himself where he felt so contentful and satisfied.
It did not stopped, it still flowed till takemichi could feel the liquid flowing out his butthole, decorating his thighs like as if they were meant to be preciously eaten up.

Takemichi eyes sparked with stars and the minute he thought was finished, he immediately turned to face angry into a heated kiss. The slurps and moans and smooches sounded so dramatically holic in this traditional working indoors.  Takemichi did not want this to end, he even forgot about smiley at this point, like even the soul existed in right there, before their eyes.

Angrys hands moved all over takemichi waist to the wet thighs pinching them and suddenly squeezing his small d*ck, drowing him to exclamation of sex. When they broke the kiss... takemichi stared deeply into the glowing ogre. He peppered kisses all over the chubby cheeks.
"Mind for another round?...you re so talented..."
Takemichi cooed while he spoke, feeling how angry tightened his hands over Michi thighs while his d*ck had hardened more bigger all over again. Takemichi smirked before he sat with his legs all up on the table. He got on his all fours as he licked his own lips and after again peppering kisses on the man's chest to his abbs and further reaching to his navel and sucking it hard on with his tongue. Angrys surprised face made takemichi shiver at the place. He couldnt waste much time, he pushed his chest down to let his pulled out tongue reach over on the tip of angrys d*ck. He opened up and took in the length in one go till it gagged on the back of his throat. 

From the other hand, suddenly takemichi felt hot indexes start up stretch his hole at the back. Takemichi groaned at the pleasuring heat start to fondle his rim. He arched his back as he caught the feeling of the poking go in deeper. He turned to glance at the back to only see smiley who was holding up the cooking stick stuck in his hole, and moving the rods to skillfully that it was difficult for takemichi to complain...

"Yoshi..Yoshi...you are all prepared..."
And takemichi leaned back again to slurp on the d*ck right infront of his face, catching up with rythm that smiley was f*cking in him from his back. It was pleasant, like takemichi was in light air being penetrated into the passion of satisfaction. So non redeemable and lovely. So perfect and elegant with so much lust and love. Two emotions expressed so much with care and gentleness. And takemichi turned into a sucker for it.

It was just then, takemichi was right at his limit and could feel the other men thrusting in him, buldge harder to cum in his holes, suddenly the door right infront, the entrance broke off...

Like...what the hell was mikey doing over here at this hour and the kowata brothers did not like this at all.

"Oh...Mikey kun...domo..."