chapter 4

It's difficult to press down the excitement of finally being able to meet takemichi. Someone like Mikey who longed to meet takemichi so bad and almost thought of giving up the fact of ever seeing each other back again, it was finally here. Like trigger to open up his moods back to being day dreaming again about what he plans to do after finally seeing his best friend after so many years.

There no way, any of the toman leaders have spent days and nights, totally not thinking about how they gonna welcome takemichi back. Some had the suggestions of reserving the entire airport to fill it up with balloons and specially the type of michis favourite colour. While some agreed they should go with something simple, cause all those previous little months they spent their time with their Michi back than, they all had learnt that their mate prefered everything simple. Small happiness that would grow small bursts of balls of joy into takemichi soft heart. So they wanted to just get a bouquet or some candies and chocolates or something...sought of a gift.

Hella it was not valentine's and all the divisional heads of tokyo manji divisions had to spend hours to lecture Mikey about it being not a really great idea to make homemade chocolates and flowers to be gifted or presented as a welcome gift. He got to keep the romantic ideas for winters when actually February kicks in with its day 14. Or he even got March as well...why hurry. But the whole fact is that, Mikey just happens to be in his childish insticts and right now is unable to understand any of his such actions would cause such discomfort specially for takemichi, if it would...this probably is a bad idea.

"Mikey no... No home-made chocolates this early..."
After meeting? Na, they just can't get enough with talking with each other so yes they thought of hanging out at night in their very owned pub. Into the vip room, a perfect space for them where there is no noise.

"We just buy him some flowers I'm saying that..."
Mitsuyas calm voice kinda ticked the rest of them off.
"Just because your this idea was accepted a few hours ago, doesn't mean that you need to spit it out again and again..."
Bajis voice was kinda enough to let mitsuya know what he needed to do next. And that is stay quite and nothing, cause fighting with baji, a type of person who would set a car of fire just because he is hungry...damn man...toman has invested a lot on this pub and is one of the most successful one, cant take the risk of this being getting burned down. No doubt they have insurance, but even explanation won't help them from being saved from gatting the contract void.

"Mikey...you can skip the chocolate part...how about we arrange a pool party for takemichi..."
This person is sure to get a raise. Really, the sparkle in mikeys eyes on hearing sanzu mention pool party seemed abnormal. There's nothing gay here, or maybe there is... They are just excited and pool party seems a great idea. It could be private and in one of the biggest hotel Tokyo Manji owns. Secondly it was very convenient, cause after a long flight, yeah sure to be that takemichi might wanna rest...but even pool gives the best service of being immersed with peace into the cool water.

Really! It's definately not like anyone wants to see takemichi waist that reaches to the man's hips, nor the chest which if they remember has its nipples so small and nude, they definately aren't taking the idea of having a pool party just cause of that. Nope, absolutely no!

"Chifuyu...what about the date he is returning? Still no idea?..."
Chifuyu dejected enough, feeling the guilt crawl up in him of not being of use to the rest of the boys, updating about takemichi.

Chifuyu did message takemichi back, he meant who whouldnt. Its his best partner coming back and he is finally gonna see him after so long. Yeah, 12 years have been crazy hard for him to survive without this boy. The blue eyed sweetheart who he would never be able to sleep without being thought of, he is finally gonna see those beautiful eyes back again. Forget eyes, his takemichi is coming back.

So yea, chifuyu texted takemichi...but the latter never replied. Him about coming back was the first and the final text in the chat. But now theres no clue at all. Chifuyu tried to reach the boy by calling him, but the phone was never picked up. It would ring for hours and there would be no answer. It was pretty frustrating and chifuyu almost had ended up thinking that someone had played a prank on him.

He was really about to burst out thinking about all this things and the thought of him getting pranked by using his michis name is making him fume with rage. Suddenly a notification caught his attention. Thinking it might be of some of his friends, chifuyu just wanted to ignore it. He is for real, he is so pissed off right now that he really can't be stable and here he is absolutely trying his best to be. But then there's Mikey, getting his rage increase at an intimating rate and it's a lot difficult to handle. But yes, he doesn't want to get kicked into the crook of his neck and bury his head into this cold floor, so yes, here he is...suffering in silence hearing all the nonesense going on around in the room.

Scrolling through his status bar, chifuyu was kinda relieved that takemichi replied back. He doesn't know what the reply was, but he is sure it would still be nice...and maybe no information about the boys departure. But looked like that wasn't it. Chifuyu jumped as high with all the happiness flooding into his chest. Attracting everyone's attention to him. Somehow chifuyu managed to calm down his hysterical laugh about getting to know something so amazing in the world.

"What is it chifuyu?..."
Hakkai questioned while he held angrys afro in his hands. Gosh, they definately fought over something.  But that doesn't matter now...does it?

"Guys... takemichi said he is coming back in three days..."