chapter 27🔞

They start off with a kiss, like the hunger has been taken over but the nervousness was the barrier between keeping Mikey held back from going completely insane into loving his michi. He absolutely has no idea why he suddenly just had this thought of having sex with takemichi when he completly had no genuine reason too. He was in a middle of gaming with his ps when he was rung up by mitsuya who said to have spotted takemichi with another guy, totally differing from the one he saw at the airport.

It kind of fiddled him and he had immediately agreed to mitsuya keeping a track of the activities. He somehow found out that takemichi was headed towards smileys and his brothers ramen shop. It was kinda confusing from where takemichi got an info about this isolated area. Probably Chifuyu. Only the people lucky enough, are about to find this treasure hidden in between the hilly terrain, who are later as well strictly asked to maintain the shop a secret and be selfish enough to be the only people try the food out whenever they please. Mikey rushed the minute he was told the takemichi has actually walked in the shop and mitsuya isn't able to continue stalling further after he had recieved some important message from a celebrity client.

The kowata brothers offer the best services to couples who are their customers. And mikey was not sure at all whether they brothers were trying to make takemichi get back to the gang or finally sprinkling some aphrodisiac to get the couple intimately closer. At this point, Mikeys brain was clouded with jealousy and could not think of watching takemichi go wobbly and lovey dovey with that unknown guy who he does not know.

He barged in, his heart relieved, that's okay, but him wanting takemichi at the moment was something he dared not understand. He had the feeling, a feeling to tell takemichi, to show him that he can love him better and much better than any other lovers he could possibly find on this planet. He wanted takemichi to feel back as a part of toman, no more as just friend, could be more than friends if he wanted to, could even let him get them as friends with benefits and he wouldn't care as long as takemichi was right in his arms, closer than he could imagine, like he would be able to find the boy in a pinch.

Takemichi noticed the hesitating smile that drawing back the perfection of Mikeys moving lips. Takemichi drew the hand, sliding down the man muscles to his cheek, a last suck before he broke the kiss...
"Kissing me for this long... Won't go further Mikey kun...what's troubling you??"
Takemichi voice sounded so assuring, so caring and lovely that Mikey hummed like the husband in love. Takemichi thumb kept on caressing on Mikeys cheek where his palms rest so sweetly. And Mikey coos into the warm caress.
"We all have been trying to ask you Mitchy..."
Takemichi starred deep into the abyss of the dark obsidian eyes. As if trying to find a bit more of the questions that was troubling out his man.
Takemichi pecked lightly on Mikey lips before he starts to stare into Mikeys soul again as if asking the boy to continue with what he wanted to say.
"What is it?..."
Mikeys hesitance in his glancing at takemichi, kept the boy giggling at how babyish mikey could be. Where was all the ego gone now huh? Takemichi is the only one who knows this shy side of his Mikey which he intends to treasure deep in his heart and be possessive about it. But still worrying about what Mikey wanted to ask about.
"I....i meant...we all....will you join tokyo manji back...not as a division captain but the acting leader..."
He was still glancing, hesitating to look straight into takemichi big blue eyes. Was takemichi waiting for this? He has no idea, cause the sudden filling of the blue crystals broke Mikeys heart.
"Wait...don't cry...Mitchy .."
Mikey was already having his cheeks puffed up. An adult man puffing his cheeks, takemichi giggled again, finally letting his one year fall and the others ooze back or dry up.

Takemichi was shocked, he should have seen it from the start and all the obviousness everyone created right before him. He never read them, he never gave them the time to speak, or many circumstances which had not let him hear it. And here, after everyone failed to convey the request, it was finally back to the president right over his naked body, making out with him a few minutes back, confessing and asking takemichi to join back.

Takemichi smiled nodded, his speech off from the lump in his throat as he goes back, catching Mikey offgaurd to pull him down to suck on the boys lips again.

Mikey smirked knowing the answer and happily being free finally, his body doing as it pleases as well. Bring the brat in sex he is, he is going to devour his meal, so ravishingly like the way you have never seen before.

Mikey got back up, pulled out his tshirt and opening up his pants. He spits on his finger before he inserts them in the sticky hole. He stops, looking about at takemichi...
"Forgot that you already got laid..."
Mikey stuck out his tongue teasingly before he trusting in his fingers into takemichi mouth. Takemichi tongue was being played by the indexes and in between stretching of the muscle, as like causing the tear sensation, takemichi arched his back over the type of punishment he was getting.

Mikey stepped up to fondle on the boys chest, and finally kissing and sucking on the boys hard nipples. How crazy can one be and that one was Mikey, he had takemichi hands tied up the bed head with his tshirt and the belt he picked up from the night stand, was being used to smack in takemichi thighs for releasing a sound.

Takemichi pressed his lips hard and sometimes bet his own inner muscle to not let out a cry in which return he would get a smack that would gush the pleasure of pain all in his body. Mikey fingers loved the texture of takemichi skin, as they slided down slowly over the boys tummy, making it more difficult for takemichi to hold back his voice.

Mikey hungrily only sucked on Takemichi skin wherever the boy could get have a white tone still visible, left unmarked. And that spot was captured by Mikey, takemichi was his and that boy belonged to toman. No one dares seperate him from him.

Mikey moved up to kiss takemichi all over again, his other hands roughly pulled takemichi legs over, finger digging into the boys thighs, leaving red marks of this sexual session.

Mikey entered takemichi rim and the boy finally screamed in pain and the sudden pleasure gush into him like he could die. He legs curled up in the air and his hips starting to squirm at the beasty thrusts of his lover.

"Agh....ah...sl..slow ....down...agh"
Takemichi eyes rolled at the back of his head as he was being kept on pounded in, like the true perfect feeling he would ever crave for. So that was how it felt to have sex with mikey, and takemichi loves this, he wants this to continue. He was him and Mikey to go on and not stop like omega and alpha experiencing their premature rut or heat. Mikeys stamina was never ending, and the glorious lust that was still not satisfied, this is what takemichi wants to never end, he wants to not be satisfied, be greedy for this intense sexual pleasure and the good feeling.

He wants no wealth, no jewelry, no land and not ownership, he was this crazy for a man's cock and Mikeys and of his friends was not meant to be compared. He touched heavens and hells, of the burning craving and shivering torture of feeling good and wanting more, desiring more...

Takemichi hands fit perfect among Mikeys hair as the couple cum with a load, with takemichi all exhausted but the marginal of it is what he wants again. And Mikey understands, him, he absolutely understands him like as if he is a part of him, so why not. And why won't they go for another mutual intense round where they end up breaking the bed and the rest of the furniture left not inexperienced, did not seem strong at all. If you know what I mean...