chapter 22🔞

Takemichi could feel his neck being sucked with extreme force to literally make his colarbone ache with the intense pressing. Takemichi could feel pinches of teeth scratching over his soft neck. So much of determination to eat him up and at the moment he would be this sure that he would be a victim of being cannibalism commited on. But the situation was different. This felt amazing, like he could see stars every moment he kept on being exposed to the air, his clothes being torn off and he has nothing to distract his hands from reaching at his nipples over the way the fabric stripped down frictions over his skin.

"Trying to reach to your buds alone?...not on my watch honey..."
And his hands were trapped down, pinned to the sides of the working table. Mitsuya already kissing from the opposite position and takemichi had no escape over how hakkai started to slurp into his butt. He had pulled down his trouser the minute he had reached to kissing hakkai, showing himself, his real self, the dominating one like he lived all this year's. He ignored the pleasure in the sensation of being thaught to be obedient. He is a little masochistic, but not upto a level he was totally made to fall down on his knees and willing be allowed to do whatever he wanted to please the other who played the master.

"Breathe harder...honey...on the other side ... I'll please you with what lacked in your lovers the most..."
Mitsuya nibbled his nose bridge to the back of michis neck while the latter grasped so hard for air to slip into him. He felt that his lungs were being chocked in his chest cavity, like his heart seemed to stop beating like need to want to beat the rythm before this pleasure ends.

"Sweet...so sweet..."
Hakkai moaned before his last lick from done being preparing the rim, then moving his lips to kiss over takemichi balls to the curves before he reaches to takemichi tight erection. His hands running to Michi waist, holding tight onto the boys body and jerking the pelvic forward and backward in every second.

Mitsuyas long fingers interlocked tightly with takemichi on either side of the pinned hands. He clicked onto the table with high confidence in the strength of the furniture to hold the weights perfectly. He peppered kisses all over Michi shoulder when finally reaching to his chest, the nipples. His tongue swirled and licked on the perky buds, biting them mercilessly and not forgetting to leave a mark of precious possession.

"Mmh....ah..."
Takemichi moaned at the pain that tingled in the particular place that his toes started curling on the imaginary fabrics when all were thrown at totally different areas. Seeing mitsuyas erection shoved on his face, he tried his hardest to reach at the body part he was eagerly drooling for. He bit onto the chain of the pants and somehow opened the buttons. He loved the dangling of the big d*ck right infront of his face. He sucked onto the buldge before pulling down the boxers with just his skilled tongue.

He could feel the way the bigger man shiver at how he tipped his tongue on the tip of Mitsuya d*ck. Him as well, cumming from how lovingly hakkai had sucked him off down his bottoms. He could feel the presence gone and soon the presence touch his tighs. The big hand caught him so thoroughly on his muscle.
"So wet...so cute..."
And the other same textured big hands, smoothly jerk him off. He didn't let go either, he as well thought of blowing the big erection that called out to him, above his head. But for better access, mitsuya lead down back at his feet and turned takemichi.

"Ahhhh...."
Takemichi screamed as he felt his d*ck twist into the hands that held his member tight, in the motion of jerking.
"Tch...sorry takemichi Chan...taka Chan...warn me before you try something..."
Mitsuya blank faced, leaned close to Michis crying one.
"Is it my bad?... takemichi...you loved it right?"
A little nodd and mitsuya pecked on michis lips.
"Should he know it?...tell him Michi ...show him how much you love this..."
And a tight spank on takemichi exposed cheek. But instead of crying further, takemichi loved it, he loved how it stung his cheek, how it felt like it was burning and with that much of pain he was oozing water from his back. A thick slik like lube that invited hakkai to thrust into the boy with his hard p*nis.

Takemichi gagged at his own high pitch. He couldn't belive how wonderful it felt from being trusted in so cruelly.

He loved how his hair seemed to be pulled as if to be held with a naked scalp, how his mouth was full that his jaw hurt with a big d*ck shoved in his warm cavern.
"This is how...our puppy needs to be trained...right Michi...?"