chapter 7

"what are you talking about chifuyu, there's no time to fool around, you as well help me get this thing off me..."
Baji called out to chifuyu, asking the other to help him get rid of the thing what was basically mikey who right now sat over bajis shoulder and kept pulling out the man's long hair apart just because he said he was gonna kiss Michi. And it was too late to even escape by saying that it was a joke, but was it weird for baji to hope that it really wasn't a joke?

But na, there was no response. Only sanzu who stepped forward still with his box perfectly in decent hold in his hands followed by hakkai standing back.
"Chifuyu..."
Can chifuyu just say that he is kinda too stunned right now to speak at the success after recognising his best friend who kinda completely looks so eathreal. What did his little head even plan. That he will be the first to push about everyone and just go greet Michi with his biggest smile. But right now it seems so difficult that his legs seem completely hard freezed from even moving a step forward.

Sanzu frowned over not getting a reply. Confused with chifuyus sudden annoying behaviour of not replying, he slowly hesitantly turned his head towards the directing in which chifuyu starred, like really...what hooked up chifuyu to go completely dumb stricken?
"What are you even looking at?"
Hakkai as well followed the same gesture and he couldn't believe what he just saw. Was that guy a foreigner? No, doesn't look like a foreigner...not even like an asian. The beauty this silhouette moved around with looks so gracious. Did he miss on keeping a check on all the modals in Paris? Na, no one can compare to this one.

Draken, while he kept pulling Mikey off baji who struggled on getting the so called thing off his head like as if entangling the hair from some spiky ball, could hear the crowd suddenly getting into an annoying sought of whispers. What now...have they actually found out that they were the members of the biggest Criminal and illegal dealing organization in Japan? If that so? What's the use of trying to look like some lunatic (normal person) and come here just to be in good books of takemichi like a first good impression. So he did loosen his grip over Mikey and him as well as mitsuya started paying attention to the whisperings of the people.

'who is he?...'

'Is that a modal? ...no wait...a celebrity? ...an idol?'

'he is so beautiful...and handsome...'

'he is like totally not from this world...'

'Is he asian? How lovely ...'

'he got such pretty eyes...'

That's not at all over, the talks kept on continuing and Mikey immediately paid attention while he let go of baji. Climbing back down and seeing draken and mitsuya completely look like idiots as if starring something that never was meant to be starred and if done so...that thing was so delicate that it could snap in a moment.

"Oh my gowd! MITCHY!"
Mikey couldnt waste a second, he was so ready to run and pounce over takemichi with showers of kisses. His Mitchy looks so perfect. And him recognising takemichi in a single glance is still a mystery, he got to figure that out later. After all this while staying abroad did grow Michi to such a gorgeous state, much more amazing than when he was little. As they say puberty hits hard, but in case of takemichi it looked like puberty was just written down on a metre of seconds along with him. He is glowing! He is freaking shining among them...among that crowd.

Mikey was nearly about to jump over the rails to go to takemichi but he really got pissed over how baji and draken pulled him back by his suit collar.
"Are you all crazy?...oh come on...i want to meet takemichi..."
The silence was awkward, and Mikey was so unable to figure out why, did he do something bad again as well? Did he say someone and cause a scene he shouldn't have that now everyone present there is angry on him? What's wrong with him! He was never the type to blame himself but thing look so different. It feels like his dark impulses are kicking in now which should be the worst time.
"That's not it...Mikey...see"

Mikeys drooped head raised up to see what draken asked him to observe which he might have seemed to not notice before. But that struck him so hard, with the feeling like thousands of sword struck to his heart... takemichi stood there, hugging a big man which Mikey as well the rest hate to admit was such a good looking foreigner. He looked gorgeous with pale kat eyes and a well built body. Takemichi looked so fragile between those arms.

Mikey dares not think something else. He dares not, but he still sniffs and fake laughs.
"Oh guess takemichi found himself a new pal..."
But that ended back with silence again and he could see takemichi finally walking out of the area and with his arms wrapped around the big guys muscles. It was a bit heartbreaking.
"Mikey...i guess...that's not just michis good friend..."
Mikeys eyes widened! He doesn't not want to hear it but he doesn't want to stay back behind the curtains knowing nothing about michi at all as well.
"You mean to say takemichi is gay?"
Hakkai shook his head and approaches Mikey who draken had already put back to stand firm knowing this guys turned serious and ain't gonna do anything stupid.
"We don't know yet...Mikey...he can even prefer girls...like bisexual?..."

And then the drama begins, chifuyu completely broke down which shocked the others but still it felt so bad and completly difficult to cope up with. They do not know what to feel, it's completely like an unknown feeling ...was it disgust? Maybe a little...but that completly wasn't towards their michi but the guy with him....was it jealousy? It would be a lie if they rejected that it was completely filling up into their chest that it could burst.

All this while Mitsuya silently played with the roses in the bouquet he had got still processing everything that was currently happening, but it really isn't the moment to get depressed right now.
"Guys I think...we shouldnt feel anything but happiness on seeing takemichi back right now...so can we just keep other things later and happily welcome out Michi?"
Mitsuya faint smile assured everyone that this was the exact thing they need to do at this moment right now. As they went with it, they all agreed and fixed up their attire while people gave them weird, sympathetic and some disgusted looks. Here goes the tokyo manji executives reputation. But with a proud face they all fixed their eyes on takemichi who continued walking closer and towards them with his hand still locked with the foreigners tattooed arm. Takemichis smile widened on seeing them and this looks like this was enough to make them happy... takemichi remembers them.

"Hi guys!..."