chapter 17 🔞

"mmm...ahm...mgh..."
The slurping echoed between the tiled walls of the washroom. The light sound of the water droplets was the only other whisper that sung the beats while takemichi mouth had been naughtily sucking on bajis hard erection. Yes those were the slurpings that had the air wailing around turn hot. A perfect heat, enough to let the sweat glands wet themselves to a sinful content. Chifuyu had his own job to do, the one which kinda made him drunk at the moment which he would term as the power of lust.

Like the satanic lure, takemichi body was a trap and even the boys butt called out to him to be penetrated like it's was the most sluttiest thing on earth. The muffles and the moans were music to ears, like a magic song that swung chifuyu to curl up his tongue hungrily inside michis butthole. Like a girl having an unexplained arousal, takemichi betweens dripped wet, a liquid besides water...the sweet and luring smell that made him sniff in more that made takemichi feel into the abyss of pleasure.

Bajis hand rubs michis head and he is confident over how much he loves it. The beauty in the blue eyes, the owner knows how to work with them. But today it was difficult cause they trembled under the dominance of the  obsediens. The shiver that ran through his spine, made him whimper at the point when warm sticky liquid with a saline taste coat in his mouth. It felt creamy and addicting and Keisuke Baji loves how takemichi still whimpered being thrown to the floor while chifuyu tried to harshly push his face futher into the boys opening, which the man apparently fails to do.

Baji squat down and ran his fingers delicately over takemichi flushed cheeks. An omega, no other term if you tend to look at Michis current state, omega is the only resemblence you would agree to be the perfect one. Chifuyu pulled back, saliva and slik like liquide form a thin cover over his mouth.

"No more...I'm breaking a bed today...let's go chifuyu..."
The man with black undercut hair picked up takemichi, half naked by lower self to him and walked by following baji. He is got a puffy jacket to cover takemichi beautiful exposed areas he dares not anyone else see.

This is how the men fall for takemichi, its not just about his eyes and his smile. But it's his body that's got its own tricks to let the devil bring his whole worth bought paradise to his feet. It's the voice, like the angels descending from haven singing down a broken choir of a normal pitch. It's about the slight trembles and childish squirms that makes you to break down this fragile thing to such a mess that, it becomes defficult to let go of your favourite toy.
________

Baji slide down his fingers lovingly over takemichi soft belly that contained th warmth that man all over layed at the side of the femine waist, his finger still playing the tricks of drawing circles on the tummy.

The door to the hotel room opens up, bringing chifuyu visible infront holding a bag having lubes and condoms in a high quantity with him.
"He is still so pretty isn't he..."
Baji did not say a word, only the sound  of Matsuno's steps gave the feeling having replied back.

He placed the plastic bag on the night stand and he immediately positioned himself between takemichi legs after sliding a rubber on his d*ck. Baji just layed down peacefully at the side, a tremendous patience that people would happen to believe that this was completely unbelievable. Baji is rebellious, like a kid, he fights like a stray and his greed for food is like hell. His innocence, like a child had he all, but his impatient nature disturbed the other people, but doesn't matter even if they know him or not. His impatient nature travels along with him like his shadow and here the story has taken a big turn.

"Since when have you been waiting for this moment chifuyu..."
Baji asked smiling slyly, making chifuyu go crazy for being interrupted soon to remember who he was talking to.
"Never...it's just today..."
He knows, he has accepted he loves takemichi like hell. And since he loves takemichi, he better act like the lover who craves to touch his Juliet so bad.  Seeing that boy lie down right here, under him, pressed haughtily into the sheets, blindfold with folds of red lace which runs along the receivers hands, pulled above his head, tied to the headboards of the bed. Michi legs are free and that is why, chifuyu is feeling like having the strings to move em.

His nipples are perked up perfectly and before bajji licks and bites onto them, he rolls his tongue over his lips like the slow eating beast. The one to torture first and drive you crazy the next.

Chifuyu slid inbetween the boys thighs and takemichi moaned at minute the latter hit the good spot.
The voice like in shrilly soft whistle, the proof that the boy has drained down with pleasure. Takemichi let his hands move from scratching onto the tops back, he keeps them in air like having the hope that the other person present, will complete suck into his cavern.

Baji played along and softly placed himself between Michi hands that immediately wrap themself around the big panther and drew him to kiss him, so that this carnivorous could drink his voice that embraces the boy for being banged like in the world where his visions seems to disappear. But that didnt last long, when the warm lips met michis, the boy drowned into the sensations of how perfections had been carved with its every move.

Chifuyu thrusted in faster, that moment he finally came and takemichi squeled sinfully, arching his back to such an pasionate position of satisfaction as a lot tried to fill him up from behind.

Takemichi fell into the fluffy matress, not even a breath and he was already being picked up by someone, who's hands had the rough texters like that of fight, a texture that is currently driving him crazy from the minute he as being touched at his chest to the nipples.
"Ride me honey...let me see how you move that curves of you..."
The voice sounded right behind his ears, it was baji and he knows that. The moisture sent the trembles into the lower spine of the boy along the touch of a different yet familiar pair of hands tried to reach him to his waist.

Takemichi moved, he bounced slowly moving with increasing the per minute rythm with which he dances on bajis d*ck. His own member starts bouncing in an dirty manner that chifuyu watches amusingly when he tries to finger in down michis mouth from the cum that left on the head of his d*ck.

The night ticked the time along with the moments of the moonlight. Takemichis this little threesome game went so far as to feel it impossible to count the trials. It's not just our little bottom who at the minute got clueless about the time and the addition of sexual activities he just did, but baji and chifuyu itself had no idea how far had they gone in tormenting Michi with pleasure and have no clues regarding if something has going wrong or not, it was the moment and they had nothing in mind, they are so blank, that nothing gets into their brains. Only one thing they are sure of is that they are thrusting into takemichi till morning hits the clock.