chapter 23

He guesses that he has stepped into the world of fairytales, how beautiful are those dresses he spots on mannequins right infront of his eyes as he wakes up with a thin sheet of blanket covering his naked, dishevelled body drawn with so many hickeys and teeth marks. The pain has still remained but he is well cleaned up and feels fresh when he yawns with his hands up in the air, stretching his arms. All he feels the stinging pain in his stretched red butthole rubbed in from so much of thrusting.

"Woke up alone again?....sorry...had to finish up the designs so did not reach you home either..."
Takemichi turned towards the direction of the voice with surprise as he actually thought what mitsuya guessed about what's in his mind was true. It's been long he woke up to the voice of the person who he spent night or the days hours of pleasure with. Seeing the man that drive him crazy during intercourse, he was finally assured himself that this somehow feels nice. Having someone to look at early in the morning apart from some favourite dramatists and actors and performing artists, their posters and or on the phone or them unconsciously jumping in your head.
But one thing takemichi frowned at, mitsuya did say that he had to stay back cause he has work and therefore was too busy to drive michi back to the boys home.
"Oh....you will drive me back home if you warent busy huh..."
Mitsuya cooed at how cute takemichi was being over his desire wanting the man he made love with to remain right next to him.
Mitsuya smiled when he walked towards his Michi while he placed the box of needles beside the area where he jumps to have a comfortable seat. He turns to see over to takemichi, to gaze at the boys beautiful naked body  which lingered with his scent and screamed out his possession.
"Are you this confident that you would be resting the minute you reach home?...think again Michi...controlling all this while never seemed so difficult"
Takemichi shivered as takeshis hand slided from the back of his neck to his hip, pressing in as if trying to reach to his already torn opening all over again...

"Knock knock~"
Hakkai sang from outside the room that made mitsuya and takemichi both roll their eyes towards the door.

Mitsuya sighed as he walked forward to open the door which displayed a full image a of a smiling and panting hakkai. Being a celebrity must be this hard. Takemichi could see the man sweating like as if he ran and the mask he uses to cover his face from the exposed public, have all soaked up.
"No car today?..."
Mitsuya seemed confused when he asked the reason for hakkai running instead of he could just drive with no problems of running into fans at all.
"Sent it for check up...too early to get a new one..."
Hakkais crooked smile made mitsuya turn back with the chilled coffee latte and some thick milkshakes.
"Milky drinks taste better after sex..."
After lending a cup of latte to takemichi, mitsuya gulped down his chocolate milkshake with the vanilla kept aside for hakkai to drink then after he was done smoking. Takemichi stared blankly towards the lighted cigerette in hakkais mouth who stopped the minute he found himself caught by takemichis intense gaze. He pulled out the stick and looked towards the other.
"Want me to throw it out ...?"
Innocently like he wasn't really the one smoking. But he still recived no expression from takemichi. Mitsuya proceeded with his work of final touch ups and taggings.
Takemichi tried reaching over to the cigerette in hakkais hand and took it from him and sucked on it in his mouth. He let go of the smoke like he felt a lot relieved after a sip.
"Just wanted a share...it feels good..."
Hakkai walked forward and kissed the latter. With little bit of smoke gagged in his throat to all mix up in with takemichi. The slight escaping quantity being looking so hot between two lips eagerly eating each other.
"Good grief...i should have just postponed the deadline"
Mitsuya sulked
___________________________________

"Oh my...i really love the idea of a ramen date..."
Takemichi giggle across the line to his boyfriends effort of planning a total japanese date. Thank goodness that it wasn't that high as to wearing a kimono or an yukata and roaming around like couple, hand on hand, festivals, it's fine, cultural way of dating...also fine, but literally when Takemichi still has to get back in his perfect japanese mood, he needs time. And for now a little private time was actually needed. A small place to dine in like couples instead of entering some restaurants in a minute you forget the etiquettes.
"I know a perfect place to have ramen..."

Smooched loudly on the called before ending it, planning to help out his boyfriend in finding a nice place to have ramen. Also the place where takemichi can also maybe stay put upto in still meeting around with his pals.

Maybe acting like his actual self was actually better than acting like some decent saint. He was happy atleast it got his some good sex. All were good, but the recent one was what he craved for.

Things were going crazier, he knows that the tokyo manjis kowata brothers own number of restaurants. So asking them to serve him in their hidden shop was a lot better idea... After all he still had to get to know how bothers taste like...