🍃 brownie confessions- dd.

harlem nyc.📍
10:21 pm
alina's pov.
————————-

I was scrolling through my fyp on tik tok, because what else am i suppose to do. ALL my friends were busy all day today, and apparently they still are because none of them hit me up yet. notti was at the stu, ddot and dd had been filming with buba for the whole day, and jay and eva both had things to do with their families. and when i tell you i was bored, i was real bored. they're literally like my only friends.

I got tired of scrolling over and over again, so I got up out of my bed. I walked over by my window, and turned my ac up cause it was hot as fuck. i walked over to my closet, and opened the doors. I picked out some grey pajama shorts, and a black cropped tank top. I also grabbed nike socks.

I walked into my bathroom which was connected to my room, and shut the door. After I turned on the shower, i waited for it to heat up. I got undressed and as I was about to step in, my phone started ringing, which stopped my music.

"fuck man who's calling me?" i sighed, getting a little annoyed. All the annoyance went away when I saw it was dd facetiming me. A big smile made its way onto my face.

To explain things, I don't like dd? I don't think I do. Everyone teases us all the time saying we would be so cute together and shit, but whenever they say that I brush it off. I brush it off because I know dd, and I know how he is. He's not the relationship type at all. I mean yeah he's caring, but he definitely could not keep a relationship. He's more of the one and done, and then move onto the next, type.

Anyway, I quickly answered the facetime, being very careful to only show from my neck up, since I wasn't dressed.

"wassgudddd lina." he dragged out. he was definitely high. and he looked fine as fuck.

"hiii dd." i smiled, giving him the same energy.
"watchu doing right now?" he asked me.

"boy can you not hear the shower. I was about to get in but I stopped everythinggg for you." I said dramatically.
"yeah cause i'm just like that." he smiled, showing off his perfect teeth. this boy.

"you wish." i giggled, as I looked at him through the camera.
"nah for real though i'm boutta slide." he said.
"only you?" i asked. i was excited, but I tried not to show it.

"yeah only me ma. i could stay over though?" he asked. I didn't answer right away because I was so focused on what he called me. every time he called me that, the butterflies were def there.

"hellooo?" he called out.
"yeah sorry. you can stay." i said quickly, trying to hide my red face.
"hold onnn where yo clothes at?" dd asked as he laughed.
"bro stopp I told you I was getting in the shower. your fault i'm not in there yet." i said.

"im on my way lina." he smiled once again. I could look at that shit ALL day. believe me.
"okayy dd. ima be in the shower though." i shrugged my shoulders.
"how'd you know that's how I like it?" he smirked.

"stop playin, you're not even like that." i rolled my eyes.
" i am though. you'll see." he whispered, thinking i didn't hear.

"nigga what? sto-" i was cutoff by him hanging up. I stood there shocked because what. fuck does he mean by "you'll see"? if im being honest though I do wanna know wassup😋.
______________________________

It had been about 30 minutes, and I just got out of the shower. I hummed along to the music playing as i dried off, and put on some lotion. I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and gargled mouthwash. I didn't wash my hair, but I took it out of the bun it was in, brushed it through, and put it in a loose ponytail. I grabbed my phone off the counter before opening the door, and shutting the light off.