Chapter 3- Desperate times two

Zelda knocked on Ganondorf's door that next morning. "Get up." She said, not sure if it was loud enough for him to hear. "Ganon! Can you please get up? I have some-"

"I knew this was coming." He said through the door.

"Open the door, I will not speak to you like this." Zelda said annoyed.

"Give me a moment, Princess. Unless you like to see me shirtless." He responded from behind the door.

"Oh! I'm sorry." Zelda said, now flustered. "I came to accept."

"Accept what?" Ganon said, finally opening the door. Zelda could tell he was genuinely confused.

"Accept the trap- I mean, marriage."

"Oh." Ganon chuckled. "Sorry Princess. That offer was off the table the minute the clock hit midnight."

"What?! But you didn't tell me that!" Zelda exclaimed, her cheeks still hot, but this time from anger.

"I didn't?" Ganondorf tutted, "Huh. Must've slipped my mind."

"You bastard."

"I've been called worse." He said, smirking. He came out of the house, walking towards his horse.

"I don't care! You didn't explain to me such a crucial detail!" She yelled, following him.

"Don't get all angry on me."

"How could I not be? You just- UGH!...you're so annoying."

Ganon smiled, amused. "Ok, Princess. I'm sure I'll find another princess who won't think I'm annoying. Her who kingdom her desperately needs saving."

"Excuse me? You can't do that."

"What do you mean? I can."

"No. You can't."

"And why is that?"

"Because no one else's kingdom needs saving that desperately." She looked down, clenching her fists, trying not to cry. "I'm desperate." She admitted.

"Ha! I thought I would never get it out of you." Ganon laughed.

Zelda simply looked up and glared at him. "That's what you think. 10..9..8.."

"What are you doing?" Ganon asked, clearly not knowing what was about to go down

"Counting. 5...4..."

"Counting for what?"

"Until my offer expires. Marry me or...3..2-"

"Ok, ok! You got me there!"

"I'm not the only one who's desperate. You just don't want to die." Zelda smirked, enjoying this.

"That's what you think." Ganondorf said, under his breath.