Chapter 17- Funeral

"I want him to have a proper funeral. And burial, of course."

The rest of the court looked at her as if she was insane.

"What?!" One woman laughed.

"Good joke, Queen Zelda, I'm afraid you've wasted our time." Another person said, slightly irritated.

"Is that how you speak to your queen?" Impaz defended. "This is her decision. She was only informing you."

"You mean...she is doing it without our consent?!" Another one sneered.

"Yes. Because I am queen. You are...simply the planning committee."

"We are not!" A man spoke, his tone disgusted.

"Who plans the charity events?" Zelda shot back.

The table went silent. Impaz huffed. Let's say that she doesn't totally approve of this. But it was her decision, and she was willing to support her in almost everything.

"This is still ridiculous!" A woman said.

"To you, perhaps." Zelda said, getting slightly irritated now. "But I wish to give him an honorable parting."

"He doesn't deserve that."

"If I deem he does, then he does."

Silence fell over the table again, no more objections. Now they could finally get down to business, whether they agreed or not.

"So. No more complaining?" Zelda asked, but was only responded to by silence.

"Good."

___

Filler, yay! 🙂