🌟 CHAPTER 6 🌟

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was not understanding a single word that I was reading. Before leaving to talk to my parents, Jennie gave me a book named SECRET OF LIFE to read. I don't even know why she thought I'll like something like this. Anyways I was too tired from trying to understand the book that I felt asleep while reading it.

JENNIE'S POV

After having a talk with Mr and Mrs Kim, I came back to Taehyung's room. He fell asleep while reading the book. Poor boy hasn't gotten any sleep for the past month and the injection I gave him must be making him dizzy. I slowly went near him and took the book in his hands and kept it on the table. I made him lie comfortably on his bed and put up a blanket on him.I was about to leave when he held my hand.

"Don't go. Stay with me please. I need you. I want you. I love you. MYRA." He started speaking in his sleep.

The first half got me. But as soon as I heard the name Myra, I knew he was hallucinating.

"Sleep well Taehyung. See you at dinner." I said as I slowly removed his hand from my wrist and went down.

Mr and Mrs Kim were very happy that their son was recovering.

"Good evening Ma'am and Sir." I said as I saw them sitting on the sofa.

"Good evening, Jennie." They said in unison flashing a bright smile at me.

I saw them smile so brightly for the first time. Mrs Kim reminded me of mom. I hope she's doing fine. I'll go visit her soon anyways.

"Where is Taehyung ?" Mrs Kim asked.

"Ohh... He's sleeping. Maybe he's too tired. He didn't sleep well for the past month so maybe he's making up for it." I said.

"Ohkay. What about your mom, Jennie ? How is she ?" Mr Kim asked.

"I have not yet spoken to her today. I was so busy with talking with and taking care of Taehyung that I had no time." I said making a puppy face.

"Ohh Poor little girl. You can talk to her now while he's asleep."Mrs Kim said caressing my face.

"Yess. I think I forgot my phone in his room. I'll just go get it." I said and left for his room.

As I entered his room, I saw him sitting in the window with something in his hands.

"Ohh you are up. What are you doing there ?........Shittttt" I ran to him as fast as I can after seeing an injection in his hand.

I snatched the injection from his hand.

"What the hell are you doinggg ?" I asked being frustrated.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't control the urge." He said looking down and started sobbing.

"Hey, look up. It's okay. I'm here to help. But I threw away all your drugs, where did you get this from ?" I asked.

"I still have some of them in the secret locker of my cupboard." He said not wanting to look up.

"See Taehyung, if you don't be honest with me, I won't  be able to help you it's as simple as that." I said being disappointed.

"Sorry." Was the only thing he managed to say.

"Do one thing now. Get all the drugs you have in your secret locker and keep them on this table. We have to start the next phase of your treatment. C'mon be quick." I instructed.

He followed what I said and kept all the drugs he had in his locker on the table. It was not a small quantity.

"Now come sit here with me." I said as I went and sat on his bed and patted at my side.