🌟 CHAPTER 27 🌟

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Just a few hours were left for our wedding. My family along with Mr Kim's family are in a private jet right now which is going to New York. Everybody was so happy and excited that they were playing games and exchanging gossips all throughout the ride. I was very uncomfortable. I didn't understand what to do. I was so lost that I was not a part of any of their conversations.

"Taehyung, are you okay ? You seem disturbed." Mr Kim asked as he patted my back.

"I'm...fine. I'm just tired. Mom and Dad didn't let me have enough rest during the preparations of the wedding." I said to shrug it off.

"Ohh Poor boy. Only a few hours left for the big day, huh ? So aren't you excited to start a new chapter of your life ?" Mr Kim asked.

"Ofcourse I am." I said and looked at Jisoo. She just gave me an assuring look.

"You guys aren't even married and still can't keep your eyes off each other." Lisa said teasing us

"Stop Lisa. You are making her uncomfortable." I said asking my sister shut up.

"Oh Am I ?" She asked Jisoo and Jisoo simply nodded her head saying No.

"So protective of your to-be-wifey, dear brother." Lisa said.

It was getting too awkward in here and I had to get out of here. I quickly got up from my seat making everybody stare at me.

"I'll just use the restroom." I said as I went towards the private restroom of the Jet.

"I'll just check on him." I heard Jisoo say as she followed me.

"Can't stay away for even a minute. Such a loving and cute couple." Mom and Dad said as they were gesturing to us.

I quickly went in and sat at the cubicle, my head on my knees and my hands covering my ears. I heard the voice of Jisoo's heels as she sat next to me.

"Hey, are you alright ? What's wrong ?" She asked.

"I don't know. I was never so disturbed since our wedding was declared. But I'm having major second thoughts right now. I can't do this Jisoo, I can't. JENNIE just keeps coming in my dreams and torturing me. She would never leave bugging me." I said as I tried to make her thoughts go away by pressing my head further into my knees.

"OMG!! I know it'll take time Taehyung and we already talked about this. I'll wait for you to come out of it. And also let me clear up some things. I do not expect any kind of physical or sexual relationship with you. I'm more than okay with us being just friends even after the marriage. We'll work this thing out, together. You don't have to stress yourself all alone. C'mon now get up." She said pulling my head slowly in the upward direction.

"I know Jisoo. I do trust you. It's really nice of you to say all these things but this is wrong. Totally wrong. I can't just marry you while having thoughts and fantasies about another girl who I'll never get to be with. It's like cheating. How can I agree to this ?" I said.

"It is not cheating. You are just trying to get over your terrible past and I'm just trying to help you. Just think that we are never getting married and I'm just there with you as your friend if it makes you feel any better but don't do this at the last moment. You know we can't back out now even if we want to. Look at everybody, how happy they are. How excited they are. And it's all for our wedding. Everything they have going on right now will just disappear if we change our minds. Please try to understand." Jisoo said and her words did make sense.

I agreed to do this for my family in the first place. Now that they are so happy and joyful, I just can't pull off the wedding and make them sad. C'mon Taehyung. You gotta do it. For your family. For the sake of their happiness.