🌟 CHAPTER 37 [ M ] 🌟

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Lisa was now making pancakes for us to celebrate the date fixation of our wedding. I was just hugging her from behind.

"Kookie. I need to move to make pancakes." Lisa said hitting playfully on my hand wrapped on her waist.

"Let me hug you for a little more time." I said like a baby.

"Such a kid." She said as she tried to move to be able to make the pancakes.

"It's the first time we are getting some alone time. Your parents and my mom are busy in their rooms. Jennie and Taehyung are busy in theirs. So it's just you and me here." I said kissing her neck.

"Woaah. You are getting wild today." She said being surprised by my act.

"Am I not wild all the time ?" I said as I licked her neck.

I could see her throw her back a little with what I was doing to her. She was enjoying it but I just wanted to tease her. Initiating sex right now was the last thing on my mind.

"Sometimes you are. Sometimes you are not." She said while her attention was on me instead of the pancakes.

"The pancakes. They are gonna burn." I said stopping what I was doing and making her come out of her bubbly world.

"Ohh shooot." She said as she removed them from the pan just in time.

"You really make me go crazy, Kookie." She said pushing me.

I finally pulled out of our hug and went sat on the sofa. After a while she brought the delicious pancakes that she made for us. We were planning on enjoying them while watching a movie. Ideal celebration for today's occasion.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Enough of teasing Kim. Let's get to the real deal now. You don't know how long I've craved for this and I'll give it to you right. I smirked with all those thoughts running in my mind. I was busy devouring her neck when I pulled out and had a good look at her. So needy and desperate, I like it. I pushed her a little above, closer to the bed post.

"Hands up, darling." I said signalling her to raise her hands and she followed not wanting to make me mad.

I took one of her hand and cuffed it to the bed post. After a while her other hand got cuffed too. I then took a blindfold and put it on her eyes.

"No need to see me. Just feel my touch." I said as she shivered below me.

"Are you ready, baby ?" I asked whispering in her ear as sexily as I could.

She just nodded her head.

"I need words." I said as I grabbed her neck.

"Yesss." She said getting tensed up.

"That's amazing." I said as I brought my hand to her stomach caressing it.

I went down to her breasts and took one of them in my mouth while being careful to not cause any trauma to her almost healed wound above. I sucked hard on her breast and bit her nipple making her arch her back. I did the same thing with the other one leaving purple marks on both of her boobs.

I slowly slid my hand at her wet entrance.

"So needy. You want to be fucked so bad." I said as I started rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

"Yea..uhhmm.."She started making the noises I loved to hear.

I quickened my pace not wanting to be slow and soft. Her moans turned to screams and I could tell that she was enjoying it. Without giving a warning I entered a finger into her tight hole. She gasped as soon as she felt something enter her. I started pumping my finger in and out with a normal place. I added another finger and increased the pace.