🌟 CHAPTER 19 🌟

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was just lying on my bed staring at the ceiling of my private hospital room lifelessly. I was just on the verge of bursting out in tears but I did my best to keep them in. I would never let her have the satisfaction of seeing me break down.

"No Taehyung ! Noo. It's not time to be the weakling. Everybody has always used you and made you feel pathetic. But not anymore. It's overrrr. You have to be steel hearted. You have to push everyone who wants to get close to you miles away. Love is just the other name for Pain and Suffering and you have had enough of that. It's time to switch personalities. FUCK YOU JENNIE KIM !!!! I GIVE NO FUCKS ABOUT YOU NOW !!!!" I screamed internally to myself and composed myself.

"Taeee!!! What happened ?? Why did she leave so abruptly ? Are you okay ? Did she hurt you ?" Lisa came in my room as she was worried.

"No! She got an important call from her work and had to hurry back to America." I plainly said without any expression.

"No. Thats not the truth. Tell me what happened Tae ?" I deserve to know.

"She came here. She checked on me only because she cares. She said that she doesn't know when she'll get back from America again and she won't be able to continue with the Long distance thing, so we decided to end whatever was going on with us. It's not like we were official or something but still." I said in a similar way as earlier.

"Just like that ? And you agreed to it. You could've made it work out. We would've found out a way Tae. You didn't have to do this." Lisa said concerned that I'll again do something bad because of the grief.

"WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO HUH ? GET DOWN TO MY FEET AND BEG TO HER LIKE A PUPPYY ?? PLEASE JENNIE ! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. I LOVE YOU, STAY!!!! BULLSHIT. SHE DID NOT LOOK LIKE SHE WANTED TO CONTINUE AND I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT HER. SO FUCKING LEAVE HER TOPIC NOW." I raised my voice for the very first time at my sister.

"Okayy!! Tae. You don't have to shout. I get it. You guys don't wanna continue. I get it." Lisa said being a little scared of my ferocious tone.

"Also get me the fuck out of here. I don't wanna stay here any longer." I said lowering my voice a little now.

"I'll have to talk with the doctor for that. Wait here I'll be back." Lisa said as she left the room.

I just felt like throwing everything in the room out of the window and just getting my anger out but I controlled myself.

After a while Lisa came in.

"Good news Lil bro. The doc said you can go home. I will complete the formalities and we'll leave for home within one hour. Till then have some rest." Lisa said with a smile on her face.

I didn't reply.

After completing the said formalities, Lisa brought me home. Mom had already left for home because she was too tired and Lisa wanted her to get some rest.

"Taeee!!! My baby. I hope you are okayy !! I was so scareddd babyyy." Mom hugged me as soon as I stepped in the house.

I didn't hug her back.

"I'm okay." I said and ran upstairs to my room.

LISA'S POV

"What is wrong with him ?" Mom asked me.

"He may just be exhausted. Let him have some rest and I'll talk to him tomorrow. You don't worry about him also when is dad coming back ? Has he said anything yet ?" I asked.

"No he's still not sure. The work there is piling up and the employees require their boss' guidance for that." Mom replied.

"Fine. I hope you didn't tell dad about what happened with Tae." Lisa asked.