🌟 CHAPTER 9 [ M ] 🌟

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The kiss that we shared yesterday was driving me crazy and if you ask me if I would do it again ? Yes, I definitely would. I was a 100% sure that I was in love. This is what love is. Myra, ofcourse will always be my first love but I think it's time to move on and set her free. I've been holding onto her for a very long time. She needs peace too. I hope you are doing good wherever you are, My love. You'll always be in my prayers. Jennie Kim, you don't know what you've done to me.

I got up early today. Went down and talked to my parents. Helped mom prepare breakfast, I was so happy today. I never felt this good for a long time. Today was Jennie's last day at work, I was really sad to be honest. But I wasn't gonna waste this precious day being sad. This day had to be the best for both of us. Who knows when we'll meet again.

"Wake up sleepy head." I slowly whispered in her ear as I sat besides her.

She slowly opened her eyes and was so shocked to see me.

"OMG!!!! For how long was I asleep. What time is it ??" She asked suddenly getting up.

"Relax, Jennie. You are on time as always. I woke up early today." I said as I smiled at her.

"You whatt ???" She asked not believing what I just said.

"You heard it right Miss Kim. I woke up early today." I said as she rubbed her eyes to see me clearly.

"This day must go down in history books." She said as she got down from her bed.

"Umm...I think so too." I said taking her hand into mine.

"What made you get up so early today ?" She asked.

"Today is your last day here and I didn't want to be lazy so." I replied.

"That's very thoughtful of you Taehyung." She said dramatically.

"Okay okay enough of your drama. Get ready and come down. Breakfast and Kim Taehyung both will be waiting for you." I said as I left the room.

JENNIE'S POV

Why was he being super extra sweet today ?He has been acting wierd the past few days. First him being cheesy towards me, him punching Jungkook, him finding excuses to get close to me, him kissing me and now him getting up early and preparing breakfast for me. Why do you keep doing all this Kim Taehyung ? You are making it hard for me to leave. You were supposed to be cold and bitchy and not sugary sweet like this.

Keeping my wierd thoughts aside, I quickly got ready and came downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning Jennie. I hope you slept well yesterday." Mrs Kim greeted me as soon as she saw me.

"Good morning to you too Mrs Kim.....oops....Auntie." I said laughing nervously.

"Jennie. Finally you are here. Come on have breakfast and tell me how it is." Taehyung said dragging me to the dinning table.

"He is too excited. It's the first time he has ever entered the kitchen. Even I was surprised when he said that he wants to cook breakfast for today." Mrs Kim said while slightly laughing.

"It's amazing. So Delicious." I said as I took a bite of the omlette he just prepared for me.

"See mom, I told you. My culinary skills aren't a joke." He said making both me and his mom laugh.

"Sorry for being late." Mr Kim said as he entered the house in a hurry.

"It's okay dear. We just started. The breakfast has been prepared by your dear son today." Mrs Kim said bringing a huge smile on her husband's face.