🌟 CHAPTER 11 🌟

TAEHYUNG'S POV 

We both were in my car driving home. It was really so nice to see Lisa after such a long time. I am sure that Mom and Dad are gonna be thrilled to see her back in town.

"It feels so nice to be sitting in your car while you drive back home lil bro. I missed home so much. You dont know how hard it is to live away from your family." Lisa said whining.

"How hard it is ?? Ohhh please lily, I saw all your photos where you were hanging out and partying like a mad person with your friends." I said laughing at her.

"You only see the good side, Taeee. There's always a sad side that a person only keeps to themselevs." Lisa started acting.

"You will never change huh ? As dramatic as always." I said taking a turn into our garage and parking my car.

"Hello again, my home. I missed you!!!." Lisa came out of the car and shouted as soon as she stepped on the garden.

JENNIE'S POV

All three of us were sitting in the waiting area before we could board our plane.

"Guess what ?? Bad news!" Jungkook said as he came running towards us.

"What is it now ?" I asked being super tired.

"Our flight's engine broke down and now they are arranging for another one, so it'll take atleast an hour to do so." He said in a single breath.

"Oh God! That's pathetic!" I exclaimed.

"Its okay Jenniya! We'll wait a little longer." Mom said while patting my back.

"Mom are you all good ? Do you want something to eat or drink ?" I asked.

"No sweetie I'm all right. You go get something for you and Jungkook." Mom said signalling me to go to the nearby backery to get something to eat.

"Jk I'll be back stay with mom till then" I said as I rushed towards the backery to get some food.

ON THE OTHER HAND

"She works so hard to make sure that I'm okay and I being in this horrible condition cannot do anything for her." Jennie's mom said being disappointed in herself.

"No auntie. It's not like that. You have done a really great job by raising her that way. She knows how to put others in front of herslef. You've raised an angel." Jk said comforting her.

"And you my dear young boy, there was no need to leave everything and sit here with this old woman. You have a career, a life Jk, why'd you sacrifice everything ?" She asked.

"It is my duty to be there for you guys." Jk said happily.

JENNIE'S POV

As I came back, I saw Mom and Jk laughing and chatting about something. Both of them seemed so happy. I wish they always stay like that.

"What's happening people ?" I went near and asked.

"Ohh nothing much. Just our secret talk." Jk said while winking at mom.

"Not fair Jk. Now you are keeping secrets from me." I started whining.

"Ohh Jennie! Stop with that drama. Let's eat now!" Jk said staring at the pastries I bought.

"Okay let's eat." I said as I handed one to him, gave a small one to mom and kept one for myself.

After an hour, the arrangements for another flight were made and we boarded our plane successfully. After a few instructions by the airhostess it took off.