❤️ Author's Note ❤️

Heyy Guyss. How are you all doing ? I hope each and everyone of you is very well and happy. Stay safe and healthy guys.

Talking about the story, we are almost towards its end. Just 4-5 chapters left. Now I know that you guys are pretty pissed off about the current story line of Taesoo and Jenkai. I get that. Your frustration is valid, I know. But please hold on for a short time and just trust me. I guarantee that you guys won't be disappointed after you guys finish reading the story. The plot of this story as it's title suggests is a little complicated and I have to work hard to think about the twist and turns for each and every episode. I really really appreciate your support till now and I expect you guys to continue supporting me till the end. I guarantee an amazing experience with this story.

So as we are at the turning point of the story. Let's hear your views and opinions about it. Feel free to talk about whatever you want from the story. I would like to listen to your views and suggestions. Also before concluding this note, I'd like to ask you guys some questions. Tell me what you guys think.

WIll TASEOO GET MARRIED ? AND ALSO WILL JENKAI BECOME A THING WITH TIME ? IF NOT WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN ? 

Enjoy reading guys. Till that time I'm off. See you guys at the next chapter and again I'm really really grateful for your support. And my other silent readers please vote, comment and follow. It increases my confidence to write.

Yours lovingly
Taenniesbaby. / Authornim ❤️